- "You listen to me Isaac - listen, dick. It's not my fault you got robbed. Not my fault! I had nothing to do with it. Nothing!"
- ― Ray Boccino
Ray has lost his money, his diamonds, and his temper. Niko finds him in the Italian Restaurant, arguing with Isaac over the phone. He throws the phone at a waiter and demands that Niko go kill him at the Majestic Hotel where Isaac is staying at. Niko arrives at the hotel, fights his way through a number of guards, kills Isaac and his two associates (one of them can be spared), and escapes the hotel. After this, Niko refuses to do any more work for Ray.
In order to complete the mission, the player must:
- Go to the Majestic Hotel.
- Find a way to the penthouse suite and eliminate Isaac and his diamond dealers.
- Escape from the hotel.
By lobby's elevator:
In the lobby, you will find a set of elevators, press the button and move in the elevator you will be brought to the 30th floor. There are roughly 25 men between you and Isaac and the other two targets are on different levels of the penthouse. Fight your way through Isaac's muscle.
The first target will be in the kitchen, you can either kill him or spare him. There's a health pack in there too so pick it up if you're already low on health.
Go up a flight of stairs to find Isaac himself in his bedroom (he'll be sending his girl out; you can kill her or let her go). Kill him with a pistol and an execution scene will occur.
The third target and some more hit men will be on the roof. It is a bit hard to fight because there's not much good cover at the rooftop greenhouse. The best and easiest way is to use your pistol and fire at the nearby propane tank, causing the last needed target to blow up and fall down the building.
By window cleaning platform
You can go behind the Majestic and look for a cleaning lift in the alley and ride it up to the roof and work your way down through the penthouse suite. This allows you to avoid a number of bodyguards on the floor below. If you have access to Brucie's helicopter transport, you can land on the Majestic Hotel's roof and start the mission from there.
When you climb to the roof, the dealer and a few gunmen are off to your right as you reach the top of the staircase. Look for a propane canister attached to a barbecue grill across the pool. If you nail the canister, the explosion will blow another diamond dealer right off the Majestic roof. Also, be sure not to miss the Body Armor in the corner of the roof near the glass enclosure.
Finish them off and escape the hotel as you will have a two star wanted level. One way is to flee to the roof and find the window cleaning elevator. However, there will always be a police car waiting at the exit of the alleyway. Another way is go back to the elevator at 30F and leave the hotel via the front door. There will still be Jewish mobsters trying to prevent your escape, and no mission-spawned cops wait outside. Either method will have you fight through 3 Jewish mobsters.
When you leave the hotel, this mission is completed.
However, beware, just after the mission completed, Ray Boccino will call you with a long conversation. If you answer the call, it will make you unable to run, making it harder to escape the Cops.
After this mission, Niko will tell Ray that he will no longer be his cleaning guy. He will still say this even if the mission Weekend at Florian's hasn't been completed yet.
Weazel News (Radio)
"A party has ended in gunfire."
Jenny Acorn: "Guests at the fancy Majestic Hotel on Middle Park were disturbed by a shootout. Diamond dealer Isaac Roth and several business associates were found dead in the penthouse. Mr. Roth had previously been accused of importing illegal "conflict" diamonds while police had also been investigating Roth's links to the mob. Now, they're searching for his killer."
Liberty Tree Newspaper
"A horrific massacre has taken place in the penthouse of the Majestic Hotel. Diamond dealer Isaac Roth and several business associates were killed in a bloody shootout. All the guests, including important dignitaries and movie stars, were evacuated. The management of the hotel said they did not know when the hotel would reopen. Police are looking into Mr. Roth's alleged mob links in order to find a motive for the killings. Roth had been known to import illegal "conflict" diamonds."
- Isaac Roth - Killed by Niko for threatening Ray Boccino.
- Isaac's associate - Killed by Niko.
- Mob soldiers guarding Isaac Roth - Killed by Niko.
- Unnamed Jewish Mobster (optional) - Can be killed or spared by Niko.
- Isaac's girlfriend (optional) - Can be killed by Niko as she's running out of Isaac's room.
- The name is somewhat ironic, as the diamond dealers die before they checkout (so it is rather an early one).
- Ray's answering machine says "this Badger cellphone is turned off", yet when he is talking to Isaac, Ray has a Whiz Wireless cellphone. It could be possible that Ray owns two phones.
- Before Niko get close to Isaac's room, Isaac is sleeping and his girl stands beside him.
- If you push Isaac onto the stairs, he will die instantly.
- If spared, the girl will run down the stairs and through the penthouse until exiting. She will not leave the floor that the penthouse is on, as she simply stops moving once reaching the room with the doors leading to the staircase.
- Blowing up the fat Jewish mobster that begs with mercy with a grenade will also blow Isaac's girlfriend out of his room. However, she will not move until Niko starts moving up the stairs.
- After you killed Isaac Roth, go back to the elevator and go down with it. The police will still wait at the place where the window cleaner is, so you can get away easily.
- There is no window cleaning platform behind the hotel before and after this mission.
- A picture inside of the penthouse suite appears to be Jimmy Pegorino's home.