- Forbes: "You want info? How about this: There's a dealer's boat mooring out Downtown today. The dealer's not the trusting kind and only meets one on one. He's carrying money and coke, and he doesn't believe in bodyguards."
- Vic: "Why should we trust you?"
- Forbes: "If I'm lying, genius, I'm a dead man, right?"
- — Bryan Forbes tells the Vance Brothers about a drug dealer they can contact
After being tied in a chair, Forbes is now asked by Lance Vance and Victor for information about the shipments coming into town. He informs them of a deal going-on in Downtown and the dealer only meets one-on-one and doesn't believe in bodyguards. Lance goes to see the dealer while Vic goes up on a roof watching over him with binoculars. After a short moment Lance is kidnapped by the dealer and taken into a big freighter in Viceport. Vic gets in a car and follows the boat with Lance in it at shore and enters the big freighter. Sharks gang-members are protecting the place, Vic kills all the enemies on his way and makes it inside the freighter. After untying Lance, the two realize Forbes' information are fake. Victor, then, takes all the cocaine packages in the freighter and meets Lance on the shore.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Find a good vantage point to watch over Lance
- Use your binoculars to keep an eye on Lance
- Head down to the pier to help Lance
- Lance is on that boat. Get some wheels and chase after it
- Get onto the ship
- Enter the ship to find Lance
- Find Lance and rescue him
- Untie Lance
- Collect the contraband
- The rest of the contraband is on deck
- Collect the contraband
- Get off the ship and meet Lance on shore
- This is one of the few missions in GTA: VCS in which you don't lose the vehicle you arrive in when you trigger the mission. With this in mind, the level mission becomes easier to manage if a PCJ-600 is obtained prior to starting; it allows quicker and easier tailing of the boat from the shoreline. As the walkthrough video shows, it can even be taken up on the roof with you.
- You don't actually need to stay on the roof when observing Lance. If you quickly get to ground level (jumping from the room will only do minor damage), you can continue to observe Lance from below, as long as you keep the blue arrow in sight of your binoculars.
- As the walkthrough video demonstrates, you can pick up a unique stunt jump bonus during the boat chase if you haven't already done the jump.
- There is a chainsaw on one of the Sharks in the basement, and it is the easiest way to obtain the chainsaw early in the game.
- The dealers Victor will be meeting are members of the Sharks.
- The name of the mission is a reference to the term "leaps and bounds".