|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
After arriving at Solomon's office, Michael is surprised to find Devin Weston and his assistant Molly Schultz there. Devin proceeds to explain that, being one of the two shareholders (the other being Solomon Richards "idiot" son) in Richards Majestic Productions, he plans to pull the plug on their latest movie in order to receive a massive insurance payout. With that money, he will pay off Solomon's son to agree to tear the film lot down in order for Devin to build condos, tax free.
Solomon tries to protect the movie reel, to no avail as Molly takes the film from his arms. Solomon then sends Michael to intercept Molly Schultz who is taking the movie reel (Meltdown) to a unknown discrete offshore location by plane. By the time Michael arrives at Los Santos International, Molly has received a police escort team paid for by Devin Weston. Michael pursues Molly on the airport runways, causing huge amounts of mayhem along the way. Eventually the police order Molly to pull over, but they are ignored until Molly stops at Devin Weston's hangar. Molly, who is aware of Michael pursuing her, runs into the hangar in a panic, where she is sucked into the jet engine, dropping the film. Michael collects the film and must lose his wanted level.
In a post-mission phone call with Solomon, Michael learns that there were backups of the film due to it being shot on green screen.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete within 05:30.
- Floor It - Reach top speed in any car.
- Clean Escape - Lose the wanted level within 02:00.
- News Hound - View the Weazel News camera for 15 seconds.
- Molly Schultz - Sucked into a jet engine.
- A yellow Grotti Carbonizzare, a black Benefactor Surano, and a silver Dewbauchee Rapid GT spawn at the studio, and can be kept post mission. Before the mission, there are 2 undestroyable cars.
- The movie reel is not sucked into the jet engine for some reason.
- The jet parked inside Devin's hangar is facing the back of the hangar. This is odd as most commercial jet aircraft are not capable of reversing.
- This mission was seen at Michael's Trailer.