- "Are you looking for a safe, eco-friendly, fuel efficient car that's practical for getting around town? Well you are in the wrong website. Are you looking to get them dripping as you pass by? Welcome! You are in a safe place"
- ―Website description
The company sells super cars as well as classic and rare vehicles, via their website, legendarymotorsport.net. There is no office or dealership in game.
In Grand Theft Auto Online, the Legendary Motorsport website features a much broader selection of vehicles the player can purchase, most of which cost upwards of $100,000. This is because the player cannot modify stolen vehicles upwards of $100,000, and the majority of vehicles would be unobtainable otherwise.
DLC vehicles added before the enhanced re-release can be purchased on this site in next-gen, instead of spawning as a special vehicle in the player's garage.
|Type||Name||Single Player Price||Online Price||Availability||Image|
|Motorcycles||Principe Lectro||N/A||$750,000||After completing The Pacific Standard Job|
|Sports Classics||Lampadati Casco||N/A||$680,000||After Prison Break - Station is complete
|Sports||Lampadati Furore GT||N/A||$448,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Invetero Coquette Classic||$395,000 (Enhanced Version)||$665,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Motorcycles||Dinka Thrust||N/A||$75,000||Online Only|
|Motorcycles||Dinka Vindicator||$630,000 (Enhanced Version)||$630,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Sports||Dewbauchee Massacro||N/A||$275,000||Online Only|
|Super||Pegassi Zentorno||$750,000 (Enhanced Version)||$750,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Super||Pegassi Osiris||$1,950,000 (Enhanced Version)||$1,950,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Super||Progen T20||$2,200,000 (Enhanced Version)||$2,200,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|SUVs||Enus Huntley S||N/A||$195,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Dinka Jester||N/A||$240,000||Online Only|
|Super||Grotti Turismo R||$500,000 (Enhanced Version)||$500,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Sports||Albany Alpha||$150,000 (Enhanced version)||$150,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Sports||Hijak Khamelion||N/A||FREE (Collector's Edition)|
$100,000 (Enhanced Version)
|Online Only (Collector's Edition)|
|Muscle||Vapid Hotknife||$90,000 (Enhanced Version)||FREE (Collector's Edition)|
$90,000 (Enhanced Version)
|Story Mode and Online (Collector's Edition)|
|Motorcycles||Nagasaki Carbon RS||$40,000 (Enhanced Version)||FREE (Collector's Edition)|
$40,000 (Enhanced Version)
|Story Mode and Online (Collector's Edition)|
|Sports||Annis Elegy RH8||N/A||Free||Online Only (Social Club)|
|Sports Classics||Truffade Z-Type||$10,000,000||$950,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports Classics||Grotti Stinger||$1,000,000||$850,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports Classics||Grotti Stinger Topless||N/A||$871,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Grotti Stinger GT||N/A||$875,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Dewbauchee JB 700||$475,000||$375,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports Classics||Benefactor Stirling GT||$975,000 (Enhanced Version)||$975,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Super||Grotti Cheetah||$650,000||$650,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Overflod Entity XF||$795,000||$795,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Truffade Adder||$1,000,000||$1,000,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports Classics||Pegassi Monroe||$490,000||$490,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Coupes||Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio||$185,000||$185,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Pegassi Vacca||$240,000||$240,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Vapid Bullet||N/A||$155,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Grotti Carbonizzare||N/A||$195,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Invetero Coquette||N/A||$138,000 (Hardtop)|
|Coupes||Dewbauchee Exemplar||N/A||$205,000||Online Only|
|Super||Pegassi Infernus||N/A||$440,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Obey 9F||N/A||$120,000 (Hardtop)|
|Sports||Dewbauchee Rapid GT||N/A||$132,000 (Hardtop)|
|Sedans||Enus Super Diamond||N/A||$250,000||Online Only|
|Super||Coil Voltic||N/A||$172,000 (Topless)|
|Sports||Pfister Comet||N/A||$100,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Benefactor Surano||N/A||$100,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Bravado Banshee||N/A||$105,000||Online Only|
|Muscle||Albany Virgo||$195,000 (Enhanced Version)||$195,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Muscle||Vapid Chino||$225,000 (Enhanced Version)||$225,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Muscle||Invetero Coquette BlackFin||$695,000 (Enhanced Version)||$695,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Coupes||Enus Windsor||$845,000 (Enhanced Version)||$845,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Off-Road||Coil Brawler||$715,000||$715,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
- On 5th September, 2015, there was a 25% discount on all vehicles on the website (GTA Online), as part of the Labor Day sales.
- Many of the Sports Classics prices are altered in GTA Online, this is likely due to the fact that Super Cars such as the Bullet are cheaper and perform better, meaning only a minority of players would be interested in buying them.
- The Khamelion, the Hotknife, and the Carbon RS are displayed as "Out of Stock" if you do not own the Collector's Edition. The same goes for the Elegy RH8 if you are not a member of the Rockstar Games Social Club.
- Although the Roosevelt can no longer be bought in GTA Online, those who have already purchased it can still keep it and drive it around. Likewise, it remains available through Story Mode.
- If you "stalk" Legendarymotorsport.net on Lifeinvader, you receive an in-game coupon for 10% off any vehicle purchase.
- After the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 Update, the page gains a new style, as well as filters and price ordering. All the cars' images have been replaced with newer images taken inside the GTA Online garages, and feature 3 different sides to the car.
- After the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 update, the title car has been changed from a white Feltzer to a yellow Adder.