- "Are you looking for a safe, eco-friendly, fuel efficient car that's practical for getting around town? Well you are in the wrong website. Are you looking to get them dripping as you pass by? Welcome! You are in a safe place"
- ―Website description
The company sells super cars as well as classic and rare vehicles, via their website, legendarymotorsport.net. There is no office or dealership in game.
In Grand Theft Auto Online, the Legendary Motorsport website features a much broader selection of vehicles the player can purchase, most of which cost upwards of $100,000. This is because the player cannot modify stolen vehicles upwards of $100,000, and the majority of vehicles would be unobtainable otherwise.
DLC vehicles added before the enhanced re-release can be purchased on this site in next-gen, instead of spawning as a special vehicle in the player's garage.
|Type||Name||Single Player Price||Online Price||Availability||Image|
|Super||Pfister 811||N/A||$1,135,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Obey 9F||N/A||$120,000 (Hardtop)|
|Super||Truffade Adder||$1,000,000||$1,000,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports||Albany Alpha||$150,000 (Enhanced version)||$150,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|SUVs||Gallivanter Baller LE and Baller LE (Armored)||N/A||$149,000 (Standard)|
|SUVs||Gallivanter Baller LE LWB and Baller LE LWB (Armored)||N/A||$274,000 (Standard)|
|Sports||Bravado Banshee||N/A||$105,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Grotti Bestia GTS||N/A||$610,000||Online Only|
|Off-Road||Coil Brawler||$715,000||$715,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Super||Vapid Bullet||N/A||$155,000||Online Only|
|Motorcycles||Nagasaki Carbon RS||$40,000 (Enhanced Version)||FREE (Collector's Edition)|
$40,000 (Enhanced Version)
|Story Mode and Online (Collector's Edition)|
|Sports||Grotti Carbonizzare||N/A||$195,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Lampadati Casco||N/A||$680,000||After completing Prison Break - Station|
|Super||Grotti Cheetah||$650,000||$650,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Muscle||Vapid Chino||$225,000 (Enhanced Version)||$225,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Sedans||Enus Cognoscenti and Cognoscenti (Armored)||N/A||$245,000 (Standard)|
|Sedans||Enus Cognoscenti 55 and Cognoscenti 55 (Armored)||N/A||$154,000 (Standard)|
|Sports||Pfister Comet||N/A||$100,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Invetero Coquette||N/A||$138,000 (Hardtop)|
|Muscle||Invetero Coquette BlackFin||$695,000 (Enhanced Version)||$695,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Sports Classics||Invetero Coquette Classic||$395,000 (Enhanced Version)||$665,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Sports||Annis Elegy RH8||N/A||Free||Online Only (Social Club)|
|Super||Overflod Entity XF||$795,000||$795,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Emperor ETR1||N/A||$1,995,000||Online Only|
|Coupes||Dewbauchee Exemplar||N/A||$205,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Benefactor Feltzer||N/A||$130,000||Online Only|
|Super||Vapid FMJ||N/A||$1,750,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Lampadati Furore GT||448,000||$448,000||Online Only|
|Muscle||Vapid Hotknife||$90,000 (Enhanced Version)||FREE (Collector's Edition)|
$90,000 (Enhanced Version)
|Story Mode and Online (Collector's Edition)|
|SUVs||Enus Huntley S||N/A||$195,000||Online Only|
|Super||Pegassi Infernus||N/A||$440,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Dewbauchee JB 700||$475,000||$375,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports||Dinka Jester||N/A||$240,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Hijak Khamelion||N/A||FREE (Collector's Edition)|
$100,000 (Enhanced Version)
|Online Only (Collector's Edition)|
|Motorcycles||Principe Lectro||N/A||$750,000||After completing The Pacific Standard Job|
|Sports||Ocelot Lynx||N/A||$1,735,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Declasse Mamba||N/A||$995,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Dewbauchee Massacro||N/A||$275,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Pegassi Monroe||$490,000||$490,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Muscle||Imponte Nightshade||N/A||$585,000||Online Only|
|Super||Pegassi Osiris||$1,950,000 (Enhanced Version)||$1,950,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Sports||Dewbauchee Rapid GT||N/A||$132,000 (Hardtop)|
|Super||Annis RE-7B||N/A||$2,475,000||Online Only|
|Super||Pegassi Reaper||N/A||$1,595,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Albany Roosevelt Valor||N/A||$982,000||Online Only|
|Sedans||Benefactor Schafter LWB and Schafter LWB (Armored)||N/A||$208,000 (Standard)|
|Sedans||Benefactor Schafter V12 and Schafter V12 (Armored)||N/A||$116,000 (Standard)|
|Sports Classics||Grotti Stinger||$1,000,000||$850,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports Classics||Grotti Stinger Topless||N/A||$871,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Grotti Stinger GT||N/A||$875,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Benefactor Stirling GT||$975,000 (Enhanced Version)||$975,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Sedans||Enus Super Diamond||N/A||$250,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Benefactor Surano||N/A||$100,000||Online Only|
|Super||Progen T20||$2,200,000 (Enhanced Version)||$2,200,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Motorcycles||Dinka Thrust||N/A||$75,000||Online Only|
|Super||Grotti Turismo R||$500,000 (Enhanced Version)||$500,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Super||Progen Tyrus||N/A||$2,550,000||Online Only|
|Super||Pegassi Vacca||$240,000||$240,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports||Bravado Verlierer||N/A||$695,000||Online Only|
|Motorcycles||Dinka Vindicator||$630,000 (Enhanced Version)||$630,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Muscle||Albany Virgo||$195,000 (Enhanced Version)||$195,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Super||Coil Voltic||N/A||$172,000 (Topless)|
|Coupes||Enus Windsor||$845,000 (Enhanced Version)||$845,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Coupes||Enus Windsor Drop||N/A||$900,000||Online Only|
|Super||Grotti X80 Proto||N/A||$2,700,000||Online Only|
|SUVs||Benefactor XLS and XLS (Armored)||N/A||$253,000 (Standard)|
|Sports Classics||Truffade Z-Type||$10,000,000||$950,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Pegassi Zentorno||$750,000 (Enhanced Version)||$750,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
- On 5th September, 2015, there was a 25% discount on all vehicles on the website (GTA Online), as part of the Labor Day sales.
- The Khamelion, the Hotknife, and the Carbon RS are displayed as "Out of Stock" if you do not own the Collector's Edition. The same goes for the Elegy RH8 if you are not a member of the Rockstar Games Social Club.
- The player can receive a 10% discount from any vehicle purchase if they stalk Legendarymotorsport.net on Lifeinvader.
- As of an update, basic details such as mass, top speed, drivetrain, and acceleration are now clearly listed in a small table under the description of the vehicle.
- After the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 update, the page gains a new style, as well as filters and price ordering. All the cars' images have been replaced with newer images taken inside the GTA Online garages, and feature 3 different sides to the car.
- After the Further Adventures in Finance and Felony update, the website gets yet another makeover, in which the background color is now red, with a new title bar, less description, and car statistics are now those found on Rockstar Games Social Club. Color options for purchasing cars are now also more realistic in that the colors are not basic primary/secondary colors.
- The title car is now a red Reaper, even in Single Player where the car does not make an appearance.