Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lester will call the player to explain that someone wants a person dealt with and he will pay if the player "takes care of it." This will unlock Kill Target text message invitations from Lester written in all-caps that appear randomly in Free Mode sessions alternating with Armored Truck robberies, Crate Drops and Simeon's High Priority Vehicles (if the player has unlocked each of these). Like Crate Drops, the Kill Target job will only appear in lobbies with multiple players. A solo session or single player occupied invite/crew/friend session will not generate this job.
Upon receiving the text message, player(s) must accept the job but will stay in the Free Roam session. Not every player in the session will receive the invitation.
The target will be marked on the players' radar and map by a red circle icon. The target will be driving a light colored (silver or grey) first generation Cavalcade normally in one of 5 or 6 spawn locations and will follow regular travel paths until attacked.
- Magellan Avenue in Vespucci Canals
- Orchardville Avenue in Cypress Flats
- Senora Avenue driving south towards Vinewood Hills
- Rockford Hills driving east towards Lake Vinewood.
- Tongva Valley headed north towards Zancudo River.
The target will be driving normally, obeying traffic laws such as stopping for red lights, and as a result, players should find them easy to kill.
Killing the target will result in an immediate cash payment from Lester, the amount varying between $2,000 and over $9,000 and an amount of RP.
If the players do not kill the target, eventually they will get a message:
- "Lester is no longer offering a reward for the target."
- ―On screen message
- The Cavalcade will be able to be locked on with the rocket of any armed aircraft for easy, no-cost kills.
- The NPC spawn point on Magellan Avenue in Vespucci Canals may be bugged occasionally whereby the Cavalcade will be parked and it and the NPC occupant will be temporarily indestructible. Once he drives off, he will be able to be killed.
- The silver Calvacade cannot be insured or modified at Los Santos Customs. It also can't be sold.