Let's Get Ready to Bumble (also referred to by the arcade cabinet as Bee Bee Gone!) is a minigame in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that appears as one of the game's four playable arcade games. Let's Get Ready to Bumble arcade machines are scattered throughout interiors of buildings in San Andreas, including bars, nightclubs, 24-7 stores, Ten Green Bottles and Madd Dogg's Crib.
Let's Get Ready to Bumble is a 2-D platform game centered around collecting items. The player assumes the role of a bee that must attain a specific number of flowers attached to leaves (which translates to points in the form of honey) while moving upwards on each level. This must be done within an allotted time, while avoiding thorny stems that will instantly kill the bee on contact. Those thorns are the only threat in the game apart from the timer. If the player depletes all lives, the game is over; the play starts with three lives but extra lives are given as the score (honey) increases. If the bee collects all the flowers, the player will move on to the next level, which will be predictably more difficult as the number of flowers to collect and the amount of thorny obstacles are increased.
The movement of the bee (clearly based on Tehkan's 1984 arcade hit Bomb Jack, considered quite original back then) is controlled left and right by directional commands, and up and down movement is based on the balance of the opposing forces of the bee's upwards thrust and the downwards force of gravity on the bee (its weight). Thus, downwards movement can only be made indirectly, and is challenging until the player adapts to it. Tapping the thrust button the bee can fly horizontally or it can bump on the leaves as it falls to jump higher.
- The Rockstar North logo is present on the right side of Let's Get Ready to Bumble arcade cabinets, at the lower corner, the only arcade game with this feature.
- The title of the arcade game is a reference to Michael Buffer's "Let's get ready to rumble!" trademarked catchphrase.
- This game is humorously light-hearted when compared to the overall violent nature of the main game itself.
- In the beta version of GTA San Andreas, Let's Get Ready To Bumble was called "Bee Bee Gone", as evidenced by the name on the cabinet.
- The default high score is 1,000 points. As in all arcades, the high scores are shared in all cabinets of the game in San Andreas.