- "Hardcore lives on in the city where it all began. Jimmy Gestapo hosts a selection of the best punk and hardcore classics."
- — GTA IV Website
- "Steeped in a tradition of punk and metal, Liberty City Hardcore now features a new radio show hosted by DJ Max Cavalera of the legendary bands Sepultura, Soulfly and Cavalera Conspiracy."
- — The Lost and Damned Website
Liberty City Hardcore, also known as Liberty City Hardcore Classics or as an abbreviation, is a radio station that appears in Grand Theft Auto IV and is hosted by hardcore punk musician Jimmy Gestapo and plays Hardcore Punk from the NYHC (New York Hardcore) music scene, paying homage to New York City's rock scene at CBGB, an iconic bar where most of the bands featured have performed at one point or another.
In The Lost and Damned and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City it is hosted by Max Cavalera and plays extreme Metal genres. His segment is referred to as the "Blood Fire War Hate Death Metal Show".
Grand Theft Auto IV rendition
- Murphy's Law - "A Day in the Life" (1986)
- Maximum Penalty - "All Your Boyz" (1989)
- Underdog - "Back to Back" (1989)
- Leeway - "Enforcer" (1988)
- Sick of It All - "Injustice System" (1989)
- Cro-Mags - "It's the Limit" (1985)
- Sheer Terror - "Just Can't Hate Enough" (1989)
- Bad Brains - "Right Brigade" (1982)
- Killing Time - "Tell Tale" (1989)
- Agnostic Front - "Victim in Pain" (1984)
The Lost and Damned and Episodes from Liberty City rendition
- At the Gates - "Slaughter of the Soul" (1995)
- Drive By Audio - "Jailbait" (2009)
- Celtic Frost - "Inner Sanctum" (1987)
- Entombed - "Drowned" (1990)
- Sepultura - "Dead Embryonic Cells" (1991)
- Soulfly - "Blood Fire War Hate" (2008) (Only the introduction was played for the station's feature ident.)
- Deicide - "Dead by Dawn" (1990)
- Cannibal Corpse - "I Cum Blood" (1992)
- Bathory - "Call from the Grave" (1987)
- Kreator - "Awakening of the Gods" (1986)
- Terrorizer - "Fear of Napalm" (1989)
Grand Theft Auto IV soundtrack:
Episodes from Liberty City soundtrack:
- It is possible, that L.C.H.C. is the favorite radio station of the McReary Crime Family in Liberty City. The song "Day In The Life" by Murphy's Law could be heard in trailer of Patrick McReary and Bucky Sligo's pals listen to this station in his crib.
- L.C.H.C. plays both at the Lost MC Clubhouse and Brian Jeremy's Safehouse.
- L.C.H.C. is possibly the favorite station of The Lost MC in Liberty City, because it plays at their clubhouse.
- The song "Jailbait" by Drive By Audio can only be heard in the downloadable version of TLAD as for whatever reason it isn't featured in the standalone Episodes from Liberty City version.
- It is very well liked by Henrique Bardas.
- Jim Fitzgerald, Johnny Klebitz, Clay Simons, and Terry Thorpe from The Lost Brotherhood all like this radio station.
- L.C.H.C. is the favorite radio station of the Angels of Death, because it plays at their clubhouse and it's default station on all the Angels of Death Gang member's bikes.
- It's also one of the two favorite radio stations of the Albanian Mob, alongside K109 The Studio.
- V-Rock, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Vice City Stories that also plays Metal.
- Anvil, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars that also plays Metal.
- Channel X, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V that also plays Hardcore Punk.