Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chip Hampton as Minimus
A Solomon Richards slapstick parody of early 1960s historical epics, starring Chip Hampton as Minimus, a hapless slave-driver in Ancient Rome who is in love with a donkey. His donkey is taken by the emperor as a love toy, and Minimus must fight gladiatorial bouts to win it back. Holding the most phallic trident ever witnessed on the silver screen, he might just win the adoration of not just the crowd, but the Emperor's daughter too. One of the worst-reviewed and highest-grossing movies in history. Especially the threesome with the daughter and the donkey at the end.
Comments on Classicvinewood.com
- mellowdrama - "Minimus mooning the crowd never gets old!" - 7/10 stars
- wishingwilliam - "Ok I'm calling it. Campest gladiator ever." - 3/10 stars
- gold4eva - "Rumor is chip hampton liked em young and liked em male." - 5/10 stars
- smegoryjoe - "This has not aged well." - 1/10 stars
- togamatt - "Literally a gay joke every minute! "Kneel before me, Minimus!" "Ooh, thought you'd never ask."" - 6/10 stars
- sleepingsnooty - "Lions & Donkeys had aged by 1985." - 2/10 stars
- adamandsteve13 - "Didn't Chip Hampton die right before the movie came out?" - 4/10 stars
- This movie is probably a parody of the 2000 movie Gladiator.
- The actor, Chip Hampton, has a star on the Vinewood Walk of Fame.
- According to the Vinewood Star Tours, during the premier of this movie in the Tivoli Cinema, the actor, Chip Hampton, passed in the red carpet with two slaves chained, which resulted in some controversy.