The Little Willie is implied to be designed in the form of a gyrocopter, but lacks a crucial vertical rotor that provides the aircraft horizontal thrust; instead, the Little Willie features the same set of rotors (main horizontal blades and tail blades) seen on larger helicopters.
Despite this shortcoming, the Little Willie is still the most nimble helicopter in the game, owing to its compact build, allowing the aircraft to achieve moderately good top speeds, small turning radius, and short mid-air stopping distances. The Little Willie also comes equipped with working twin machine guns that fire Uzi rounds.
- On the helipad on top of The Clymenus Suite for $5,000 after completing "From Zero to Hero".
- In the southern part of the junkyard in Little Haiti.
- Its name is a reference to the famous gyrocopter "Little Nellie" used by Sean Connery's 007 in the film You Only Live Twice. It is also a reference to a 1915 tank prototype, also named Little Willie. Another reason for the name is that "willy" is another name for a penis, so combined with the name for the famous Bond gyrocopter, you get a term for a small penis.
- The Little Willie is the only helicopter in GTA Vice City Stories, and likely the entire GTA series, to gain altitude over time when hovering in the air (all other helicopters lose altitude over time).
- The Little Willie will always spin when landing and exiting it.
- An "autogiro" is named amongst leaked files available in the Max Payne 3 source code before the release of Grand Theft Auto V, yet it doesn't appear anywhere in the final game. This could mean an aircraft similar to the Little Willie was available in the beta version of the game, but was scratched early in development.
- Hunter, an attack Helicopter seen in the 3D Universe
- Sea Sparrow, another attack helicopter also seen in the 3D universe.