- "I know some cold blooded cats wouldn't act like you."
- — Carl Johnson
You will be on a Quad which has been taken from one of the four bandits (or, alternately, a vehicle of your choosing - see Trivia, below), and you have to chase the other three bandits in order to take the money. Be careful though, as the Quad is wobbly at times, but is a good off-road vehicle. Follow them, and either let Catalina kill them, or help her out by shooting forward your SMG. Once you have killed a bandit, he may drop a briefcase, but continue pursuing the other bandits and get back on the briefcase later. Continue killing them while on your Quad. Once you have killed all, collect the two briefcases dropped by two bandits, and make your way back to Catalina's Hideout in Fern Ridge.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Chase and kill the bandits
- Pick up the briefcase
- Take Catalina back to the hideout
The reward is $1000.
- The quad has very poor handling off-road and a tendency to roll over. Fortunately, unlike many other "race"-like levels, the vehicle you arrive in does not disappear after the cutscene, and there is sufficient time to exit the quad and enter your vehicle of choice. If you have high motorbike skills, a bike like the FCR-900 is an excellent choice for this mission. As a bonus of using a motorcycle, Carl is able to shoot forwards from the bike, making it easier to kill the robbers as both his and Catalina's firepower is combined.
- The bridge jump that takes place during the chase counts as a Unique Stunt Jump (a second jump award is given for jumping the bridge in the opposite direction, something that an unaware player might do when backtracking to pick up the suitcases).
- The chase will end near some rural homes in Las Colinas, where the robbers will fight CJ and Catalina.
- The Robber was a usual NPC which can be spawn throughout Red County.
- It's not necessary to kill all of the robbers, only those that carries the two packages. Once the packages are collected and returned to Catalina's hideout, the mission ends successfully even if there are survivors. However, if any robbers that's carrying any of the packages survive to their hideout, the mission ends in failure.
|PS2 Version||PC Version|