- "A classic American tasteless, watery beer; made by Rednecks for Rednecks. Now Chinese owned."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
It appears in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, on radio commercials in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, in the booklet of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories as part of an Ammu-Nation advertisement (alongside with Redwood Cigarettes) and is on various Steed trucks and commercials in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
The mascot for Logger Beer was previously a chipmunk, being replaced in GTA V with a lumberjack resembling Paul Bunyan; The player can see a big lumberjack statue with a barrel of Logger Beer at the Bayview Lodge in Paleto Forest.
The player can buy stocks from them at the Lcn-exchange.com website in GTA V.
Instead of "since 1874", the bottles are labeled with "born 1874". This may be a spoof on Budweiser's Born on Date.
- Logger Light (GTA V)
- It is basically a play on words as it is pronounced similarly to "lager beer".
- According to Weazel News, "Logger Beer is made by rednecks, for rednecks".
- Janet, the bartender of Yellow Jack Inn, always wears a Logger Beer shirt.
- According to the Logger Beer commercial in GTA V, Logger is "the official beer of American baseball." The commercial appears to be an edited version of MLB 2K (produced by fellow Take-Two Interactive company 2K Games) with players wearing white Batting Practice-style jerseys, and billboards advertising businesses from the GTA universe in the stadium.
- In GTA V, there is a billboard that reads "kiss my axe", referencing to the obscene expression "kiss my ass", another example of Rockstar's crude humor.