- "A classic American tasteless, watery beer; made by Rednecks for Rednecks. Now Chinese owned."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
It appears in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, on radio commercials in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, in the booklet of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories as part of an Ammu-Nation advertisement (alongside with Redwood Cigarettes) and is on various Steed trucks and commercials in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V. In GTA IV the company has it's own store located on the corner of Beaumont Avenue and Guantanamo Avenue in Industrial, Bohan
In 2013, Logger Beer was sold to Ming Ha Ling Beverage of Shanghai for 4.2 billion dollars. They are also used as Molotov Cocktails in GTA V replacing Cherenkov Vodka from IV. The Logger Light logos can also be found on the sides of certain variants of Benson vans.
- Logger Light (GTA V)
- Instead of "since 1874", the bottles are labeled with "born 1874". This may be a spoof on Budweiser's Born on Date.
- The mascot for Logger Beer is a chipmunk. As of 2013, the mascot is now a lumberjack resembling Paul Bunyan.
- It is basically a play on words as it is pronounced similarly to "lager beer".
- Near Cletus Ewing's second mission in GTA V, you can see a big lumberjack statue with a barrel of Logger Beer.
- According to Weazel News, "Logger Beer is made by rednecks, for rednecks".
- Janet, the bartender of Yellow Jack Inn, always wears a Logger Beer shirt
- According to the Logger Beer commercial in GTA V, Logger is "the official beer of American baseball." The commercial appears to be an edited version of MLB 2K (produced by fellow Take-Two Interactive company 2K Games) with players wearing white Batting Practice-style jerseys, and billboards advertising businesses from the GTA universe in the stadium.
- In GTA V, there is a billboard that reads "kiss my axe", referencing to the obscene expression "kiss my ass", another example of Rockstar's crude humor.