The Lokus resembles a second generation Lexus GS, with headlights resembling those of the 2004–2010 Mercedes-Benz CLS, and a split grille design reminiscent of some Nissan models. The taillights resemble those of the BMW E46 3-Series, and the vehicle has a striking resemblance to the 1999-2004 Peugeot 406.
Current Design Gallery
The Lokus is a rear-wheel drive saloon powered by a 3.5-litre low-range V6, coupled with a 5 speed gearbox. Acceleration could be described as leisurely; the Lokus takes a relatively long time to reach high speeds. Its top speed is not exactly incredible either. Needless to say, it is unfit for racing. The steering has no real feel to it; the Lokus is quite happy vaguely ambling left-ish or right-ish, but as a performance car it isn't. The suspension is firm but not sharp, thus the comfort of the ride is compromised and a hint of understeer at high speeds is apparent. Braking is well below average, although ABS is available. In the event of a crash, the Lokus does not fare well; the Lokus cannot sustain much damage before becoming undrivable.
GTA IV Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- Three Loki appear during the mission Entourage. One has a standard black colour, one is a red shade and the other one is a blue shade. Pass or fail the mission to obtain the cars.
- In Meltdown, a grey/silver lustered with red Lokus appears as a getaway vehicle for Luca Silvestri, Johnny Barbosa and Joseph DiLeo. When they crash into Middle Park, take the car.
Grand Theft Auto IV
The Lokus is a rather rare vehicle, it will take a long time to find the vehicle, but, it is seen two missions in the story.
- The Lokus will spawn if the player drives a Pinnacle in Dukes.
- The Lokus spawns in multiplayer traffic, and is much more common than its Singleplayer version.
- Commonly seen around northern Bohan, mainly around Fortside and Boulevard.
- Lokus is a German word for "toilet".
- The default radio station in the Lokus is Vladivostok FM.
- After completing Stevie's text message car thefts, the Lokus may be sold in his garage for $1,300.
- Lokus' in Biology is the name of the special place in the chromosome where gens were located.
- The LS350 badging on the Lokus is a spoof of the GS350 on the Lexus.
- On its badge, instead of being spelled "Emperor", it is misspelled "Emporer".