The Lokus resembles a second generation Lexus GS, with headlights resembling those of the 2004–2010 Mercedes-Benz CLS, and a split grille design reminiscent of some Nissan models. The taillights resemble those of the BMW E46 3-Series, and the vehicle was very resembling 1999-2004 Peugeot 406.
PerformanceThe Lokus is a rear-wheel drive saloon powered by a 3.5-litre low-range V6, coupled with a 5 speed manual gearbox. Acceleration could be described as leisurely; the Lokus takes around 10 seconds to reach 60mph. Its top speed, 140mph (225 km/h) is not exactly incredible either. Needless to say, it is unfit for racing. The steering has no real feel to it; the Lokus is quite happy vaguely ambling left-ish or right-ish, but a performance car it isn't. The suspension is firm but not sharp, thus the comfort of the ride is compromised and a hint of understeer at high speeds is apparent. Braking is well below average, although ABS is available. In the event of a crash, the Lokus does not fare well; the Lokus cannot sustain much damage before becoming un-drivable.
- Lokus is a German word for "toilet".
- Lokus is also a homonym of a Quebec Super Car, the HTT Locus Plethore. Though, there is apparently no link between the Lokus and the Locus.
- On the back end of the Lokus, Emperor is misspelled as "Emporer".
- The default radio station in the Lokus is Vladivostok FM.
- Its name evokes that of Lexus, the luxury car division of Toyota; the Lokus is chiefly designed after the Lexus GS.
- Lokus may be a homophone for 'locust', a species of grasshopper.
GTA IV + Episodes from Liberty City
The Lokus is a rather rare vehicle, it will take a long time to find the vehicle, but, it is seen two missions in the story.
- The Lokus will spawn if the player drives a Pinnacle in Dukes.
- The Lokus spawns in multiplayer traffic, and is much more common than its Singleplayer version.
- Can be obtained easier by using third party trainers or car spawner.
- 3 Lokuses appear during the mission Entourage, 1 has a standard black colour, and 2 has a unique colour, 1 is red shade and the other one is blue shade. Pass or fail the mission to obtain the cars.
- In Meltdown, a grey/silver lustered with red Lokus appears as a getaway vehicle for Luca Silvestri, Johnny Barbosa and Joseph DiLeo. When they crash into Middle Park, take the car.