They are likely a professional level team due to carrying the city's name and may represent the city in major league competitions. They are likely based on the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Duane Aller
- Pablo Rapazar
- The name "Corkers" is most likely a reference to the act of corking in major league baseball which is an illegal way of modifying your bat. Sammy Sosa and Albert Belle are both notable players who have been caught using a corked bat.
- Franklin has the Corkers poster in his old bedroom in his Aunt Denise's house.
- After saving someone from a robbery, the victim might thank you saying "I owe you. I can offer Corkers tickets!"
- A Weazel News report on the radio says that the Corkers lost a game in extra innings. The game lasted from 4:00 pm to the crack of dawn.
- According to a Logger Light commercial, Pablo Rapazar earns $28,000,000 a year and Duane Aller earns $35,000,000 a year.