Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Los Santos County is a county located in southern San Andreas, featured in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. It is bordered by Blaine County to the north by Route 68 and is based on Los Angeles County.
Los Santos County is one of the most influential areas in all of San Andreas, being home to famous celebrities/entrepreneurs such as Devin Weston. It is also much more developed than Blaine County, one of the reasons being that Los Santos County has a much higher population. The county consists of the bustling metropolis of Los Santos, as well as the quiet beachside town of Chumash. There is also a vast forest and wilderness area for hiking, hunting, and other outdoor activities. The county is patrolled by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. Inhabited Communities
- Los Santos (Los Angeles) - County seat
- Davis (Compton) - Incorporated city
- Del Perro (Santa Monica) - Incorporated city
- Rockford Hills (Beverly Hills) - Incorporated city
Mountains, Valleys, & Hills
- Tataviam Mountains (San Gabriel Mountains)
- Palomino Highlands (Verdugo/San Rafael Hills)
- Mount Haan (Mount Lee)
- Vinewood Hills (Hollywood Hills)
- Banham Canyon (Topanga Canyon)
- Tongva Hills (Agoura Hills)
- Tongva Valley (Topanga Canyon)
- Great Chaparral (Santa Monica Mountains)
Places of Interest
- Vinewood Sign (Hollywood Sign)
- Mirror Park (Echo Park)
- Legion Square (Pershing Square)
- Vespucci Canals (Venice Canals)
- Puerto Del Sol (Marina Del Rey)
- RON Alternates Wind Farm (San Gorgonio Pass Wind Farm)
- Maze Bank Tower (US Bank Tower)
- Maze Bank Arena (Great Western Forum)
- Vinewood Bowl (Hollywood Bowl)
- The motto of Los Santos County is Amor patria, which roughly translates to Love your homeland in Latin and Spanish.