Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Los Santos County Lifeguard
|Common name:||Los Santos County Lifeguard|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
The Los Santos Lifeguard is an emergency service division of the Los Santos Fire Department based in Los Santos County that provides safety to the public on Vespucci Beach and Del Perro Beach. They have several watchtowers located along both beaches, as well as large stations at the southeastern end of Vespucci Beach and just to the southeast of the Del Perro Pier.
Uniform and Equipment
The lifeguards are required to wear swimwear that is a bright red or orange color with the lifeguard logo on it which makes them easy to identify when in public. It can be a vest, t-shirt or undershirt with swim trunks on as pants.
List of Lifeguard Stations
- Vespucci Beach Lifeguard Station - end of Bay City Avenue, far southeast end of the beach
- Del Perro Beach Lifeguard Station - end of Sandcastle Way, southeast of Del Perro Pier
- Lifeguard Granger - Variant of the Granger SUV, found at several points on the beach during the daytime hours; and one always spawns parked at the large lifeguard station.
- Blazer Lifeguard - ATV with a more utilitarian design than the regular Blazer. Found patrolling and parked on the beach during daytime hours.
- Lifeguard Seashark - Version of the Seashark with a red lifeguard paintjob. Can be found floating unoccupied just off shore in Vespucci Beach.
- Lifeguard Frogger - Version of the Frogger with a yellow paintjob. Commonly seen flying northwards above Pacific Bluffs and Chumash.
- The yellow Frogger does not have NPC lifeguard occupants, they are standard civilians.
- Often the 1-2 NPC occupants are wearing bright colors for some reason, at a distance seeming like lifeguard uniforms.
- Due to the helicopter's strict coastal flight pattern, it has been themed with the lifeguards. Otherwise there is no proof of it having any affiliation with the Lifeguards, seeing as it lacks any Livery or Lifeguard occupants. Thus it could very well just be a uniquely colored Frogger variant, with a scripted coastal flight pattern.
- Lifeguards will only spawn and patrol during the daytime.
- Lifeguards will become hostile toward the player if they catch them stealing any emergency vehicle, usually resulting in one star.
- Interestingly, there is no possible way to summon a Lifeguard by dialing 911 even at or near a beach. That is bizzare because fire and ambulance crews can and they are part of the LSFD.