- "The groove, the soul, the R&B. You dig?"
- ―GTA V Website.
The Lowdown 91.1 is a radio station that plays funk, soul and jazz music featured in Grand Theft Auto V. 'Mama G' Pam Grier is the radio DJ. The radio station appears to be based on Master Sounds 98.3, a radio station from GTA San Andreas that plays the same type as music as this does. Lowdown may also be based on KHHT Hot 92.3 FM , a well-known L.A. radio station that plays soul, funk, and oldies. Space 103.2 may also be based on Hot 92 as well since both stations play funk music.
- The Soul Searchers - Ashley's Roachclip (1974)
- Marlena Shaw - California Soul (1969)
- Smokey Robinson - Cruisin' (1979)
- B.T. Express - Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) (1974)
- Aaron Neville - Hercules (1973)
- George McCrae - I Get Lifted (1974)
- The Five Stairsteps - O-o-h Child (1970)
- The Delfonics - Ready or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide from Love) (1968)
- The Trammps - Rubber Band (1972)
- Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes (1971)
- War - The Cisco Kid (1973)
- El Chicano - Viva Tirado (1970)
GTA V's trackID.gxt2 database reveals more songs were planned to appear on the station but were not included in the final version.
- The Meters - Cissy Strut (1969)
- The Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine (1973)
- Edwin Starr - Easin' In (1973)
- The Delfonics - Funny Feeling (1969)
- The Jackson Sisters - I Believe In Miracles (1973)
- Marvin Gaye - I Want You (Vocal) (1976)
- Silver Convention - Magic Mountain (1976)
- War - Slippin' Into Darkness (1971)
- Johnny "Guitar" Watson - Superman Lover (1976)
- Weldon Irvine - We Gettin' Down (1975)
- The Dramatics - Whatcha See is Whatcha Get (1971)
- The Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can (1973)
- In game, Cruisin' is incorrectly credited to Smokey Robinson and The Miracles. Smokey had split from the group for seven years by the time the song was released. The digital game manual credits the song solely to Smokey Robinson, however. This has been corrected with the 1.10 update.
- There appears to be another version of the logo, that may be the beta, which keeps the same design but a cooler colour palette.
- This is the station played in Michael's house and at the Del Perro Pier. However, the DJ cannot be heard and the song "Ooh Child" has no trumpets, unlike the version heard in a vehicle.
- Lowdown FM is most likely based on K-EARTH, which is a station in Los Angeles that plays an oldies (60's and 70's) format much like the in-game station.
- The Vibe 98.8 - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV that plays R&B and Soul music.
- Vice City For Lovers - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories that plays soul music.