The mission can be activated by approaching the mechanic outside Unity Station in Los Santos with a lowrider (Blade, Broadway, Remington, Savanna, Slamvan, Tahoma, Tornado, Voodoo). The challenge involves pushing the right analogue stick of a controller or directional keys of a keyboard in the directions prompted, making the car hop in that direction. The player can also bet up to $1,000 against the opponent, who is a member of the Varrios Los Aztecas gang.
If the player is in an open top convertible, the player's performance is indicated by its female passenger's position. The higher the score, the more excited the passenger becomes, who sits and stands increasingly higher.
Conditions of failure
- The meeting is disturbed.
- The meeting is dispersed without the player's participation.
- Even if the participants are killed by other NPC, the failure notification still says that it is the player whom killed them.
- A Majestic is usually seen in the area, however, the player can't use a Majestic in the challenge.
- Even when the Aztecas loses the Unity Station to the Vagos after Gone Courting, the challenge is still available as normal.
- When the Challenge is activated from the mechanic, all pedestrians on foot will despawn.
- The Azteca gangsters spawned by this challenge are unarmed, and won't be attacked by the Vagos.