|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Lowriders: Custom Classics is a content update for Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online, exclusive to the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC versions of the game. It was released on March 15, 2016.
Lowriders: Custom Classics added 5 custom cars modifiable at Benny's Original Motor Works, as well as 1 new standard car, new clothes, weapons (the Compact Rifle and Double Barreled Shotgun), as well as new Adversary Modes, the Sumo, Inch By Inch and In and Out.
The end of the Lowriders trailer hints that "more lowriders [are] coming soon", referring to the three-part continuation after the initial update.
Three new Adversary Modes available:
- "Now is the time to update your wardrobe with a host of new clothing options that will have you looking fresh at your next car meet. From lowrider street to workwear, there are plenty of new looks to try out. New tattoo designs are also available at parlours across Los Santos, or try a fresh new haircut to keep up with the latest trends."
- ―In-Game loading screen notices
New clothing has been added, as well as new tattoos and hairstyles.
Six new vehicles, exclusively for Grand Theft Auto Online, are available:
|Faction Custom Donk||A hi-rider variant of the Faction Custom.|
|Slamvan Custom||Custom variant of the Slamvan.|
|Virgo Classic||Returning from Grand Theft Auto IV, dubbed as the "Virgo Classic".|
|Virgo Classic Custom||Lowrider variant of the Virgo Classic.|
|Tornado Custom||Custom variant of the Tornado, released on April 4, 2016.|
|Minivan Custom||Custom variant of the Minivan, released on April 12, 2016.|
|Sabre Turbo Custom||Custom variant of the Sabre Turbo, released on April 19, 2016 .|
- Note: The 'Custom' variants are not purchasable from websites and are an optional upgrade on their standard versions.
- "Whether rapid fire or stopping power is your preference, you'll find new weapons to suit your needs down at Ammu-Nation. The Compact Rifle can give you a new option for running and gunning while the Double Barrel Shotgun is simple math, twice the barrels means twice the carnage."
- ―In-Game loading screen notices
Two new weapons available:
|Double Barreled Shotgun||The Double Barreled Shotgun returns from Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.|
|Compact Rifle||The Compact Rifle, the short version of Assault Rifle, makes its debut appearance in Grand Theft Auto Online.|
- The Zentorno's front is fixed and is now symmetrical.
- Inside trim on the Rocoto is fixed.
- Purple team color is darker.
- Tarmac Attack wing on Sultan RS is now properly centered.
- Three new Character Actions available:
- Finger Kiss
- You Loco
- Weapons on display at Ammu-Nation have been reorganized.
- Sunstrip on the Sultan has a texture glitch due to the lack of livery to go with it.
Events featured following the update's release until the next update:
- Ill-Gotten Gains Week
- Tornado Week
- Inch By Inch/Minivan Custom Double GTA$ & RP Playlist
- Sabre Week
- High Life Week
- In and Out Week
- Time Trials Week
- Combat Week
- Capture Week
- Head to Head Week
- Criminal Expansion Weekend
- It is the first update where additional vehicles were added on specific dates from the same update, the second being Further Adventures in Finance and Felony and third being Cunning Stunts.
- ↑ New Inventory Coming Tomorrow to Benny's Original Motor Works. Rockstar Newswire (March 14, 2016).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 GTA Online Lowriders: Custom Classics Now Available. Rockstar Newswire (March 15, 2016).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 GTA Online Inch by Inch Adversary Mode & Vapid Minivan Custom Now Available. Rockstar Newswire (April 12, 2016).
- ↑ GTA Online Tornado Week: Lowrider Bonuses, New SUMO Maps - and the Tornado Custom Arriving Tuesday. Rockstar Newswire (April 1, 2016).
- ↑ Sabre Week (April 15 - 21): Property Discount, RP Bonuses AND The New Declasse Sabre Turbo Custom Available Tuesday. Rockstar Newswire (April 15, 2016).
- ↑ Declasse Sabre Turbo Now Available to Customize at Benny's. Rockstar Newswire (April 19, 2016).