The FQ 2 has decent handling and sub-par acceleration, as to be expected. The suspension is more focused on comfort, however the FQ 2 is enjoyable to drive on a winding back-road. Brakes are very weak on FQ 2, and it takes a long distance to come to a stop even from a moderate speed. The top speed is surprising better than a handful of other SUVs out there.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
AWD / FWD / RWD
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||135 / 217||
2400 / 5291
|6 Seconds||99 / 159||
V8 (sound + cover)
Mass cannot be observed.
- Spawns sometimes in Rockford Hills.
- Spawns mostly in Downtown Los Santos or Vinewood Hills.
- Spawns sometimes in Davis.
- Spawns very often at Sandy Shores.
- Spawns at Big House Storage Inc. on Autopia Parkway from the district of Los Santos International Airport.
- During Beverly's Strangers and Freaks mission Paparazzo - The Sex Tape and with a unique License Plate "P4P4R4ZO".
- The FQ 2 is a common vehicle, more so when it's being requested by Simeon Yetarian for his Import/Export Garage.
- Beverly Felton owns a red FQ 2 with a unique License Plate "P4P4R4ZO" during his Strangers and Freaks mission Paparazzo - The Sex Tape.
- The beta name of this vehicle was Lemniscate, the shape of the symbol "infinity", a reference to its real-life automaker. It featured chrome elements on the bumpers and window trim.
- Sometimes, there will be a glitch where the FQ 2 door interior textures will be bugged and replaced by the radio textures.
- Its name, most notably when said fast, is a reference to the saying, "F you too!" which translates to, "Fuck you too!"
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, the FQ 2 sells for $5,000 at Los Santos Customs.
- Cars that will often spawn alongside it are the Sentinel and the Dominator.
- Oddly, the car shares the grille of the Interceptor.
- This is the second shortest named vehicle in the Grand Theft Auto series. The first is the 9F Sportscar.
- The default radio station of this vehicle is WorldWide FM.
- In the enhanced version, the car features a new grille with a chrome line in the middle.