The MG is a weapon making it's debut appearance in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Scope (mid-range zoom, increases accuracy) - $1125
- Default clip (54 rounds) - Equipped by default
- Rounds (108 rounds) - $50
- Extended clip (100 rounds) - $362
- Black (default) - Equipped by default
- Army Tint (Desert sand) - $100
- Green Tint
- Orange Tint
- LSPD Tint
- Pink Tint
- Gold Tint
- Platinum Tint
- In front of the Autoshop northeast Cypress Flats.
- Bolingbroke Penitentiary - at the catwalk next to the central guard tower.
- Near the main pillar below a railroad at northeast of Mount Chiliad.
- Tongva Hills - below the east side of the highway bridge.
- In several locations at the bottom of the ocean for example: ??
- Unlocked at Level 50 in GTA Online.
- A MG can be stolen and kept for free from the soldiers in Fort Zancudo during the Base Invaders mission.
- It is powerful enough to take out a Police Maverick from medium range within a few shots.
- When reloading, the process can be done almost instantly. If you press B(Xbox) or Circle(PS3) to reload and wait a second then do a combat roll(Press LT and X for Xbox and L2 and square for PS3) you will notice the ammo counter has reset to 54(or 100 if the extended magazine is attached).
- The MG takes about 10 seconds to reload. This is completely unrealistic as in reality, a weapon of this size and weight would most likely take a full minute or two to be reloaded.