|This article needs more images, because:|
Images for Current Design Gallery.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "The ultimate kid's toy with adult consequences, this aerobatic stunt plane offers unparalleled handling and performance for the budding free-style [sic] pilot. Nothing gets her hot like seeing you do 5G barrel rolls until you nearly black out. From slow roll into slow clap into hammerhead into scream for daddy, this is perfect for the kind of rich showoff who wants to prove he's still got all the moves. No room for passengers, it's just you and your mortality battling it out up there."
- ―Elitás Travel webpage.
The Mallard may be inspired by the Zivko Edge 540, or Extra 300S, with some similarity to the same Pitt's Special S1 based Stuntplane from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas but with a longer wingspan, taking the form of a small, mid-wing aircraft instead of a biplane. It will appear in 3 schemes: A basic white-red scheme, a Redwood Cigarettes red-blue scheme and a Sprunk green scheme.
Current Design Gallery
The Mallard is powered by a single propeller engine, delivering sufficient thrust for the airplane to achieve excellent acceleration and top speed. The aircraft's light body makes it very maneuverable and agile, and it is able to perform various acrobatic stunts without difficulty.
Due to the low ground clearance and small wheels in the front landing gears, the Mallard will scratch the ground if driven recklessly on the same, therefore it will cause some problems when moving around.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60 knots)
|Engine Type||Engine Location||Mass|
(Kg / lb)
Mass cannot be observed.
- The Mallard is featured in a number of the Flight School challenges, as well as in the "air flyer" side missions involving one of the three cinemas.
- The Collectors and Special Edition versions of the game include time trials, in which the player must follow a set of checkpoints in the quickest time with this plane.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Can be bought for $250,000 from Elitás Travel.
- Can occasionally be found landing at the Sandy Shores Airfield (often the version with Sprunk logos).
- Can be obtained in the "air flyer" side mission for the cinemas (as Michael). The player must switch characters and switch back, making the plane usable afterwards.
- Used during Flight School challenges, but cannot be kept.
- Spawns at Sandy Shores Airfield if one owns the Special or Collector's Edition of the game. The plane triggers Stunt Plane Time Trials when entered.
- Can be spawned via the cheat code button combination:
Grand Theft Auto Online
- A Mallard is a species of duck that inhabits parts of North America and Europe. Despite the plane being maneuverable and fast, the Mallard's namesake is known for being a clumsy and gregarious animal, and thus is a popular target for hunters.
- The Mallard shares its name with two real-life aircraft, which are the Grumman Mallard and the Advanced Aeromarine Mallard, both of which are amphibious planes.