It is a four-door, rear wheel drive sedan found throughout Liberty City, but most commonly in Broker. It is driven by various characters in cutscenes, most notably Vlad Glebov, who owns a blue Marbelle, and Ray Bulgarin, who drives a black one in GTA IV.
DesignThe Marbelle's styling is blend of 1970s/1980s (North American) Ford Granadas and Lincolns. The car's headlights and turn signals somewhat resemble a 1977–1979 Lincoln Versailles, but the taillights are much closer to those of a 1981-1989 Lincoln Town Car.
The sides, front bumper, windows and roof pillars resemble those of the 1975-1980 Ford Granadas (these are also very similar to the 1977/1978 Lincoln Versailles); there are also vents surrounding the headlights much like those from the 1975-1977 Granadas.
The Marbelle's performance is above average on comparison to other vehicles in its class. It has a 4.0-litre normally aspirated V6 driving the rear wheels, which is smooth, quiet yet rather powerful. Its performance is comparable to the Emperor, though its marginally smaller size and better suspension results in superior handling and a little less body roll. The Marbelle has slightly higher ground clearance than most cars in its class, and as a result copes well with hills, bumps and curbs. However, turning on a steep curb at high speeds can flip the car. Performance-wise this is pretty good, with a 0-60 time of 7.5 seconds and a top speed of 165mph.
- The Marbelle's name may be a reference to the origins of the Ford Granada name. Both the Marbelle and Granada are named after Spanish cities, Granada and Marbella, respectively.
- If the car is repainted black at a spray shop, the car can only be repainted again in a loop of white, blue and black.
- The two default radio stations in the Marbelle are JNR - Jazz Nation Radio 108.5 and Fusion FM.
- The Marbelle has a unique horn.
- The Marbelle features a Door Ajar Chime which can be heard more easily in quiet areas.
- Marbelle is mentioned in GTA V's vehicle handling files, suggesting that it may have appeared in the beta.
- A Marbelle is parked in the underground parking garage in Lancaster, Algonquin northwest of the East Borough Bridge (two blocks east of Middle Park), that was used in the TBOGT's mission "Going Deep", and Jeff's second random encounter.
- One can be found on Wenrohronon Ave. in Broker with an Esperanto, parked on the side of the road near a small construction site before the road ends. It also can be found there in multiplayer modes.
- Often found being driven around Bohan, Dukes, and Broker.
- Vladimir Glebov owns a blue Marbelle.
- Ray Bulgarin owns a black Marbelle as seen in Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend.