The Marbelle's styling is blend of 1970s/1980s (North American) Ford Granadas and Lincolns. The car's headlights and turn signals somewhat resemble a 1977–1979 Lincoln Versailles, but the taillights are much closer to those of a 1981-1989 Lincoln Town Car. The Marbelle features a Door Ajar Chime.
The sides, front bumper, windows and roof pillars resemble those of the 1975-1980 Ford Granadas (these are also very similar to the 1977/1978 Lincoln Versailles); there are also vents surrounding the headlights much like those from the 1975-1977 Granadas.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto IV
The Marbelle's performance is above average on comparison to other vehicles in its class. It has a large modeled V8 engine driving the rear wheels, which is smooth, quiet yet rather powerful. Its performance is comparable to the Emperor, though its marginally smaller size and better suspension results in superior handling and a little less body roll. The Marbelle has slightly higher ground clearance than most cars in its class, and as a result copes well with hills, bumps and curbs. However, turning on a steep curb at high speeds can flip the car. Performance-wise this is good.
GTA IV Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
V8 (In-game model)
- Vladimir Glebov owns a blue Marbelle.
- Ray Bulgarin owns a black Marbelle as seen in Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend.
- Clarence Little
Grand Theft Auto IV
- One can be found on Wenrohronon Avenue in Broker with an Esperanto, parked on the side of the road near a small construction site before the road ends. It also can be found there in multiplayer modes.
- Often found being driven around Bohan, Dukes, and Broker.
- The Marbelle's name may be a reference to the origins of the Ford Granada name. Both the Marbelle and Granada are named after Spanish cities, Marbella and Granada, respectively.
- If the car is repainted black at a spray shop, the car can only be repainted again in a loop of white, blue and black.
- There is a graffiti artwork on a wall of a building in Bohan. It features a modified red car slightly resembling the Marbelle.
- The default radio stations in the Marbelle are:
- The Marbelle is mentioned in GTA V's vehicle handling files and police scanner audio files.