Mark "Loopy" Lupisella is the fifty year old nephew of Vincent Lupisella and Don of the Lupisella Family. Mark is called "Loopy" due to remarkably low IQ. He was supposed to have a reality show about himself on CNT (a possible reference to Growing Up Gotti) , but it was cancelled when he attacked the director. He also has a daughter, Dani Lupisella that was romantically involved with Luis Fernando Lopez at some point prior to The Ballad of Gay Tony.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Mark "Loopy"
Place of Birth: Bohan, Liberty City
Affiliations: Lupisella Crime Syndicate
- 1975 - Assault
- 1978 - Manslaughter
- 1985 - Manslaughter
- 2001 - Racketeering
- Nephew of Vincent Lupisella.
- Allegedly the boss of the Lupisella Crime Syndicate though many believe his uncle is still in charge.
- Rumored that his street name, "Loopy", was gained because of his notoriously low IQ and propensity for violence.
- Attempted to get a reality TV show about his life commissioned by the CNT network but plans were canceled when he attacked an executive producer.
- The only Mafia Don to be "The Boss" off the Cops 'n' Crooks seems to be quite middle aged like Mark Lupisella as Don Jon Gravelli died, Don Maria Valvona is a female, Harvey Noto could be the bos off cops 'n' crooks but is considerably 16 years older, Vincent Lupisella and Don Giovanni are massively older than "The Boss" and do not fit the age.