- "Come and pay a visit to Marlowe Vineyard, located in beautiful wine country just north of Los Santos. It's a beautiful drive home!"
- ―Grand Theft Auto V digital manual.
The Marlowe Vineyards is a winery located at Buen Vino Road in the Tongva Hills of northern Los Santos County, San Andreas.
It is possibly based on Malibu Rocky Oaks Estate Vineyard.
Its name is probably based on the character Phillip Marlowe, a famous fictional private eye from the novels of Raymond Chandler. Marlowe novels were based mostly in Los Angeles, the city Los Santos is based on.
flying over the vineyards.
parachuting over the vineyards.
Entrance to the main building near the vineyards.
Front view of the main building.
Back view of the main building.
Aerial view of the vineyard from helicopter.
Advertisement for Marlowe Vineyard.
Wine tasting at Marlowe Vineyards.
Marlowe Vineyards on the map.
- Trevor Philips might appear throwing up at the vineyard's fountain when switching characters to him.
- Bells can be heard ringing from the main building from time to time.
- A Health pack can be found in the back of the main building.