Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Liberty City. Swingers Baseball. Statue of Happiness. Ugly women. Sleazy politicians. Gun crime. The most self-absorbed place on Earth. Yes, Liberty City."
In the mission Marta Full of Grace, Elizabeta sends Johnny Klebitz to pick up Marta from Francis International Airport in Dukes, as she is arriving with a large amount of cocaine hidden in her digestive tract. Unfortunately, a FIB agent discovers what Marta is carrying and attempts to detain her, apparently to force her to give him blowjobs. After a shootout with the police, Johnny rescues Marta and takes her to Elizabeta's apartment.
She is again seen in the mission Shifting Weight, cooking in Elizabeta's kitchen. She offers Johnny some food, which he accepts, but doesn't get a chance to eat with Malc cutting in and stating the two need to leave.
- The Lost and Damned
- According to Marta's second dialogue lines during the mission Marta Full of Grace, she had a hot night with Elizabeta Torres in Puerto Rico, but does not consider it as something serious. Elizabeta, on the other hand, shows a lot of concern for Marta. Johnny Klebitz and Malc have a discussion regarding this while riding towards the deal during "Shifting Weight".
- Marta implies that she is a fan of the Liberty City Swingers baseball team, or minimally has knowledge of the team.
- Marta is poorly proficient in the English language, and as a result uses Spanish for much of her appearance, creating a language barrier that leaves Johnny largely clueless of her thoughts. Much like the Serbian used by Niko Bellic and his Serbian acquaintances, the game translates Marta's Spanish into English via subtitles if it is enabled.
- Marta's own Spanish doesn't sound native, even in some sentences sounding broken or slightly awkward.
- This is possibly because Honey Rockwell, Marta's voice actor, is not a native speaker of Spanish (similarly to how Niko Bellic's voice actor, Michael Hollick, is not a native speaker of Serbian).
- Marta questions her own motives on smuggling drugs during Marta Full of Grace and says, that all that risk doesn't worth few hundreds dollars and night or two with Elizabeta. She also adds, that Elizabeta is a good lover.
- Johnny tries to ask Marta out during their first meet. She doesn't understand him, however, which Johnny comments: "Language barrier is insurmountable hindrance in these relationships".
- Johnny himself speaks in poor English with Marta. This is because Johnny is not sure that if Marta will understand English. Example: When Johnny kills all the police officers and FIB agents in the mission “Marta Full Of Grace,” Johnny says to Marta “Me take you Elizabeta?” instead of “Now should I take you back to Elizabeta?”