|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
- "People, they're gonna love you but they're gonna hate you even more."
- ―Elizabeta Torres
When you arrive at Elizabeta's apartment you'll be treated to another cutscene. In this one, Johnny asks Liz why the convoy you attacked in the previous mission, Heavy Toll, had to be hit hard. Elizabeta proclaims that as the boss, large numbers of casualties come with it. Johnny says she should try to limit such casualties, which propels Liz into a short life story about why she's justified in using extreme violence. Afterwards, Liz talks to her drug mule Marta, who's just arrived in Liberty City from Puerto Rico internally carrying a large amount of drugs in tied condoms. Liz asks Johnny to go to Francis International Airport in Dukes in order to pick up Marta.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the airport and pick up the drug mule
- Clear the area of all cops so you can get Marta to safety
- You have picked up Marta. Lose the cops
- Take the drug mule to Elizabeta
Unfortunately, when you arrive, you'll find she's been discovered by a FIB agent, intent on forcing her to give him blowjobs back at the office. Johnny approaches the two and asks the woman if she's Marta. When she responds positively, he knees the federal agent in the groin and runs behind some cover with Marta in tow. From here, you'll need to eliminate the police, FIB, and NOOSE officers that've appeared. Use the Assault Shotgun. Once they're all laid to waste, you'll have a 3-star wanted level and a ton of police on your tail, including a pesky helicopter. Evade the police and you'll be told to bring Marta to Elizabeta's place in Bohan. During the trip, Marta tries to talk to Johnny, however she only speaks Spanish and Johnny hardly knows any at all. Fortunately for the player, with subtitles on, you can see exactly what she's saying written in English. Once back to the safety of Liz's, Marta thanks Johnny in Spanish and the two go their separate ways.
- The title of this mission is a reference to the movie Maria Full of Grace, which tells the similar story of a Colombian girl who takes a job as a drug mule smuggling heroin into New York.
- When matching up with the Grand Theft Auto IV and TLAD story and timelines, Elizabeta should already be in prison during this mission.
- This mission is probably the only time when someone speaks through the loud-speakers at the FIA, despite the fact that there aren't any seen anywhere.
- This mission and getting a 4 or 5 star wanted level are the only ways of getting an FIB Buffalo without cheating.
- The player can destroy the Annihilator that appear to kill the player. However, if the player leave the airport, a Police Maverick will be send by LCPD.