- "I look after people and they look after me. Some times I have to remind them of their obligations if they don't..."
- ―Marty Jay Williams
Marty Jay Williams was a character in the Grand Theft Auto series who appears as a main character and the quaternary antagonist of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, and the head of his own gang in 1984.
Marty's gang dominates a wide range of criminal activities in Vice City's poorer communities, such as loan sharking, prostitution, and protection rackets. Victor Vance works for Marty near the beginning of the game. He is a stereotypical redneck - he has a thick accent, is a drunk, is believed to be inbred, and he verbally and physically abuses his wife, Louise; he is thus the brother-in-law of Phil Cassidy and Mary-Jo Cassidy. Louise eventually attempts to move out, but Marty kidnaps her. Vic tracks him down and kills him before he can get to his hideout. After Marty's death, Vic acquires all of the Trailer Park Mafia's businesses as his own.
- GTA Vice City Stories
- Shakedown (Boss)
- Fear the Repo (Boss)
- Waking Up the Neighbors (Boss)
- O, Brothel, Where Art Thou? (Boss)
- Got Protection? (Boss)
- D.I.V.O.R.C.E. (Betrayal/Killed)
- Chronologically, he is the first antagonist, and the first named character to be killed in the 3D Era.