|This article is about the mission in Grand Theft Auto V, for the item of clothing, see Masks (clothing).
Masks is one of four missions the player must complete in preparation for Blitz Play. The mission can be conducted with any of the three protagonists: Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton, or Trevor Philips.
Using Michael, Franklin, or Trevor, the player drives to a clothing shop at Vespucci Beach. The player must buy three masks to use during the heist. All three masks can be identical.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Face Time - Purchase all masks within 20 seconds.
- Cliche - Purchase a white hockey mask for each character.
GTA 5 - Mission 36 - Masks 100% Gold Medal Walkthrough
Masks Mission Walkthrough
GTA 5 - Mission -36 - Masks -First Person Gold Medal Guide - PS4-
- "Face Time" may be named after Apple's video conferencing app.
- "Cliche" references the opening scene of Heat, where everyone wears hockey masks.
- It could also refer to Friday the 13th protagonist Jason Voorhees and how his iconic mask has become associated with serial killers.
- Also, the cliche could be reference of GTA Vice City's heist The Job, where Tommy Vercetti and his crew wear hockey masks and boiler suits.
- The Vespucci Movie Masks shop will become available for all the protagonists after this mission.