- "Sophisticated, superior, class-obsessed and with more than a little aggression under the hood, this grand tourer from Dewbauchee is as classically British as they come."
- ―Legendary Motorsport description.
The Massacro is heavily based on the 2nd generation Aston Martin Vanquish. The upper front bumper duct is similar to the Corvette Stingray C7. The bonnet scoop and the headlamps are inspired by the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. The lower rear end shows some resemblance to the Ferrari 360 and the Ferrari F430, which makes it rather similar in appearance to the Turismo from Grand Theft Auto IV.
The Massacro, like its real-life counterpart, features a large integrated CFRP element across the lower half of its front bumper.
Unlike all 21st century Aston Martin production models (excluding the Cygnet and V12 Zagato), the Massacro does not include chrome trim around its side windows or on any side formations. The car also features a tall front quarter panel duct, unlike most Aston Martin models. Like its real life counterpart, the cars' sides feature an integrated CFRP side skirt elements.
The Massacro's rear fascia design is similar to the real 2nd Generation Vanquish, with a panel between the tail lights and the manufacturer logo in the mid upper area, giving it more resemblance to that of the Rapid GT. There are however big differences in the plate and exhaust area along with a more pronounced spoiler outline. The overall shape and greenhouse area strongly resembles that of GTA IV's Super GT.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
The Massacro in short is an all around great performer, having exceptional braking, as well as the best top speed in its class rivaling the Zentorno and the Turismo R. Handling however, is where the Massacro falls short, as it does have trouble keeping grip at high speed turns, although in the hands of a skilled driver, this is not much of a problem.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|3.7 Seconds (Website)||120 / 193 (handling.dat)||
|3.2 Seconds||125 / 201||
V6 [ ]
Mass cannot be observed.
===Grand Theft Auto V=== (Stirling)
|Type||Upgrade||Cost (Story)||Cost (Online)|
|Armor||Armor Upgrade 20%||$2,500||$7,500|
|Armor Upgrade 40%||$6,250||$12,000|
|Armor Upgrade 60%||$10,000||$20,000|
|Armor Upgrade 80%||$17,500||$35,000|
|Armor Upgrade 100%||$25,000||$50,000|
|Carbon Race Splitter||$5,850||$11,700|
|Race Rear Diffuser||$3,700||$7,500|
|Race Roll Cage||$675||$1,350|
|Engine||EMS Upgrade, Level 1||$4,500||$9,000|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 2||$6,250||$12,500|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 3||$9,000||$18,000|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 4||$16,750||$33,500|
|Exhaust||Titanium Exhaust Tips||$375||$750|
|Fenders||Race Wing Fenders||$450||$900|
|Race Vented Hood||$2,500||$5,000|
|Race Carbon Vented Hood||$4,000||$8,000|
|Loss/Theft Prevention||Tracker||N/A||Too Hot|
|Full Coverage||N/A||Too Hot|
|Sell||Sell Vehicle||N/A||Too Hot|
|Carbon Side Skirt||$4,000||$8,000|
|Race Side Skirt||$5,250||$10,500|
|Race Carbon Side Skirt||$7,000||$1,400|
|Spoiler||Low Level Spoiler||$3,750||$7,050|
|Carbon Low Level Spoiler||$5,000||$10,000|
Grand Theft Auto V
- Available in every garage for all the protagonists in single player after installing the DLC The High Life Update.
- Enhanced version only
- Can spawn in traffic.
- Can be found commonly parked in driveways in North Vinewood Hills, usually Pink or dark Green.
- Can be found parked outside Los Santos Customs, usually heavily modified.
- Sometimes found parked on Portola Drive, opposite Ponsonbys.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- The default radio stations for the Massacro is Non-Stop-Pop FM.
- The name Massacro is Italian for massacre, a word related to vanquish, which is the name of the Aston Martin model the car is based on.
- Similar to the modelling error of the F620, the engine model for the Massacro is an inline-4.
- The Massacro has a similar rear end to the Rapid GT and Exemplar, albeit with a different exhaust configuration and a more pronounced rear lip spoiler. This might be a reference on how almost all Aston Martin models look the same.
- Massacro (Racecar) - Racecar variant.