- "The building that defined the LS skyline for a generation. Taller, classier, more opulent, more shamelessly phallic, less structurally sound - you name it, the Maze Bank Tower is best in class."
- ―Dynasty 8 Executive description
This massive skyscraper and its adjoining plaza and gardens occupy an entire block in Pillbox Hill, demarcated by San Andreas Avenue, Vespucci Boulevard, Alta Street and Power Street. It is the tallest building in the State of San Andreas and one of the most recognizable buildings in Los Santos, often used in establishing shots for the city in films and television programs. The building was constructed prior to 1985 and is the main headquarters for Maze Bank, and is based on the real-life U.S. Bank Tower in Los Angeles, the tallest building in the city until 2016 and the 81st tallest building in the world.
On top of the building is a helipad. Roof access is present but only accessible during certain missions and fully usable in the enhanced version of GTA Online.
It plays a major role in the enhanced version of GTA Online, where it serves as an Office for Organizations. It can be expanded with an Office Garage, allowing access to the garage door located on the side of the ground floor. It is purchasable on the Dynasty 8 Executive website for $4,000,000. The player can then set up the SecuroServ network and begin Special Cargo, Vehicle Cargo and launch Special Vehicle Work. The office's helipad allows the player to quickly select an aircraft and immediately spawn mid-air above the helipad, or select a ground vehicle to be delivered outside, without the need to exit the building on foot.
Events in Grand Theft Auto V
Events in Grand Theft Auto Online
- Maze Bank Survival (Survival)
- Sumo IV (Adversary Mode)
- Figure of Eight (Parachute Jump)
- Organization Headquarters after GTA Online: Further Adventures in Finance and Felony update for $4,000,000 without any upgrades.
- Unlike the Los Santos Tower in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the player cannot get to the roof on foot by normal means unless a parachuting activity is started, or it is purchased as an office through the Dynasty 8 Executive website for $4,000,000. The only other method is for the player to acquire an aircraft to get to the top.
- With some effort, it is possible for players to land planes as large as the Titan on the helipad. Planes can also get stuck on the signs on the building's roof, preventing them from exploding.
- The Maze Bank Tower is 1,050 ft tall, as stated in the description of the parachute jump "Figure of Eight" in Grand Theft Auto Online. This makes it 32 feet taller than its real life counterpart the US Bank Tower, which is 1,018 feet. Its height would make it the second tallest building in the HD Universe after the Rotterdam Tower, and barely taller than the Zirconium Building in Liberty City (assuming its height is the same of its real life counterpart, the Chrysler Building, which is 1,046 ft). As its real life counterpart (the U.S. Bank Tower) is the tallest building west of the Mississippi, this seems accurate.
- It is revealed in the campaign video for Jock Cranley that the tower was built prior to 1985.
- It is exactly 1,559 ft shorter than Mount Chiliad, being almost half of its total height.