- "This carbon steel cleaver can be used for cutting up large bones, pork chops, and cartilage. Good for commercial or street use."
- ―GTA Vice City Website
The Meat Cleaver is a large knife used primarily by butchers to cut slabs of meat into thinner slices. In both games, it can be used as a melee weapon.
Like other melee weapons in the game, the Meat Cleaver can damage cars and people, leaving the victim bleeding, with a trail of blood dropping on the ground.
3D Universe Overview
(m / ft)
|Reload Mechanism||Reload Speed|
|24 (GTA Vice City)||250 (GTA Vice City)||1.9 / 6.2 (GTA Vice City)||1000 (GTA Vice City)||N/A||100 (GTA Vice City)|
|N/A||N/A||Cannot be determined||N/A||N/A||0.1 second|
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Vice Point, Vice Beach - Behind The Well Stacked Pizza Co.
- North Point Mall, Vice Point, Vice Beach - Available to buy from Tooled Up for $50.
- Washington Beach, Vice Beach - Available to buy from Bunch of Tools for $50.
- Little Havana, Vice City Mainland - Available to buy from Screw This for $50.
- The meat cleaver is dropped by a chef during the mission "Back Alley Brawl."
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Chinatown, Portland Island - Available in the middle of the only-pedestrian alley in Chinatown next to a noodle stand
- Some Triads can be seen wielding the meat cleaver.