Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "This carbon steel cleaver can be used for cutting up large bones, pork chops, and cartilage. Good for commercial or street use."
- ―GTA Vice City Website
The Meat Cleaver (formerly known as butcher knife) is a blade-like tool usually used by butchers to cut slabs of meat into smaller pieces. In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, it is used as a melee weapon. Like other melee weapons in the game, the meat cleaver can damage cars and people and can leave the victim bleeding, leaving a trail of blood drops on the ground.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Vice Point, Vice Beach - Behind The Well Stacked Pizza Co.
- North Point Mall, Vice Point, Vice Beach - Available to buy from Tooled Up for $50.
- Washington Beach, Vice Beach - Available to buy from Bunch of Tools for $50.
- Little Havana, Vice City Mainland - Available to buy from Screw This for $50.
- The meat cleaver is dropped by a chef during the mission "Back Alley Brawl."
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Chinatown, Portland Island - Available in the middle of the only-pedestrian alley in Chinatown next to a noodle stand
- Some Triads can be seen wielding the meat cleaver.