In 1984, during the events of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, the mansion is owned by Diego and Armando Mendez, also known as the Mendez Brothers. The mansion is in a beautiful state along with the other two beside it. The mansion has a swimming pool and a tennis court. Also there is a Domestobot serving in the house. The player can access the house itself in one mission via said Domestobot. The basement is the scene of a shootout in the third last mission.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, which is set in 1986, the mansion still stands, but is now boarded-up and vandalized by the Sharks with the villa to the right having also been vandalized heavily due to it being a hideout for the gang. The backyard of the mansion has also met a similar fate, with the walls of the decaying tennis court denting, the rotunda's paint fading away, and the swimming pool's water has dried out. The mansion cannot be accessed by the player.
Events of Vice City Stories
- All missions given by the Mendez Brothers start here.
- In the mission Domo Arigato Domestoboto, Vic controls Armando's Domestobot to destroy the bearer bonds in his safe, under the orders of Ricardo Diaz.
- In the mission Light My Pyre Armando has Louise kidnapped. Lance invades the home (as he was annoyed about the goons destroying his car) and a Vic breaks in to attack Armando, killing the latter, but can't stop Louise being killed by Armando.
Events of Vice City
- In Phnom Penh '86 Lance and Tommy attack the mansion to kill several Sharks gang members, under the orders of Ricardo Diaz.
- In GTA: Vice City Stories, it is possible to enter the building (but only the interior from Domo Arigato Domestoboto, not the Cutscene one) by flying a Little Willie in Blue Hell. In the game, Blue Hell is noticibly larger, and the player will notice a two-second lag whilst the game loads the used interiors. In the "interior world" Blue Hell (descending too far will respawn the player on the street) the player should see an interior with rooms floating mid-air. Land the helicopter and reach the interior on foot. Part of the roof is not solid, so the player can enter the location where Vic hijacks control of the Domestobot. The house is empty, but very detailed. (Found on PS2 version)