- "Which is why I'm gonna ask you to go mess with the man. This whole damn country needs a kick in the ass, and we're the ones to deliver it. So get out there, grab a bike and show this city how pissed you are!"
- ―Mitch Baker.
Mitch however still doesn't agree, knowing that he wasn't proven 'badass' enough to earn their protection, angrily saying that his family composes of hard bad ass'. To prove his word, he instructs Tommy to go out and "kick the city's ass." Vercetti goes out and starts causing carnage; destroying vehicles, shooting pedestrians and attacking the police.
In under two minutes he proves himself and earns more trust in the Biker Gang.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- You must fill the chaos meter in the time given (two minutes).
Tips and Tricks
- The safest and fastest method to accomplish this mission is by using an Angel to shoot at several cars and destroy them, which will cause the chaos meter to quickly rise. It is not necessary to kill civilians and police officers.
- Driving a Rhino hitting cars and shooting around is also a good way to fill up the chaos meter quick.
- After completion of the mission, unlike most other missions, the wanted levels earned during the level will not be removed. Thus, it's recommended to buy the Skumole Shack to save the game and avoid being killed or arrested by police.
- A glitch that is only on the PS2 version allows Tommy to keep shooting at a destroyed vehicle and the chaos meter will still go up.
- Another good idea is to get a minigun, get three stars and when police helicopter arrives, shoot at it until the chaos bar fills up and the player will soon finish the mission (Tested on PC).
- The wanted level does not clear upon completion of the mission. The other mission where the wanted level does not clear upon completion is Shogun Showdown from Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. However, in both missions, the wanted level can be cleared by loading an autosave saved after the mission completion in the mobile version.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Bark at the Moon" by Ozzy Osbourne. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station V-Rock. In the 10th Anniversary edition for the game this background track was replaced by "Two Minutes to Midnight" by Iron Maiden, which is also featured on the in-game radio station V-Rock.
- When approaching the bar before starting this mission, "Bark at the Moon" can be heard from inside the bar, even in the 10th Anniversary edition.
- When Mitch says "This whole damn country...", in the cutscene, it could be noticed that there is a pedestrian's head on the floor. The head is actually a waitress model that is incorrectly lowered into the floor. It is implied that the model orignally meant to be a woman but is used by a male model. Video can be seen here.
- This is the only storyline mission in both 3D and HD era that encourages and rewards the player for killing innocent pedestrians.
- This mission is cut from the German version of the game, along with Dirty Lickin's.