- "Alright, fool. I got a word on a hustle. It's outside a town at this serious dealer's spot, but you don't gotta deal with him. He's been selling chemical to some hillbilly types cookin out their RV. Boost the caravan and meet my dudes at the YouTool depot off the freeway. You get money, and I'm in the crystal game. It's all good."
Gerald is interested to get in the meth game now. For this, there's a van full of meth near the Liquor Ace store that Gerald wants. When the team arrives there, several men will be protecting the van from being stolen. After stealing it, the protection's men will chase after the player to get the van back, killing them or eliminating them, the team needs to take the van to a spot of Gerald's a little bit outside of Sandy Shores.
- Steal the RV.
- Deliver the RV to the pickup point.
- Ironically, the player is attacking territory of Trevor Philips Enterprises, and later in the story, they become affiliated.
- Also, the later mission Crank Up the Volume requires the player to steal a Journey to bring back to Ace Liquor, where as Meth'd Up requires the player to steal a Journey from Ace Liquor.
- This mission might be a reference to the TV series Breaking Bad, in which the main characters use an RV to cook meth in.
- Chef appears as a random enemy on the liquor store rooftop.
- The name of this mission is a play on the term "messed up".