|United Mexican States
Estados Unidos Mexicanos (Spanish)
|Motto: Patria, Libertad, Trabajo, y Cultura (Homeland, Liberty, Work, and Culture)|
|Anthem: Himno Nacional Mexicano
|-||President||Enrique Peña Nieto|
|-||President of the Senate||Roberto Gil Zuarth|
|Establishment||December 28, 1836|
|-||estimate||118,395,054 (as of 2013)|
Mexico is a country in North America, south of the United States and north of Guatemala and Belize and west of Cuba. Various gangs, especially in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, have their roots in Mexico. Mexico is referenced in various games. In Mexico, Grand Theft Auto games are not edited and are generally released in that country without controversy. Technically, the ESRB is recognized in the country, but their decisions are not legally enforced. Grand Theft Auto games in Mexico are usually released the same day as in the United States.
GTA Vice City
- Mexican Arms Dealers - A minority group who only makes one appearance in the game.
GTA San Andreas
- Los Santos Vagos - An Hispanic gang who most of the members are Mexican or are from Mexican ancestry.
- Varrios Los Aztecas - A GSF-friendly gang, members are Mexican or from other Latin America country.
- San Fierro Rifa - Another Mexican gang, differently from the other Hispanic gangs, the Rifa walk their turf in San Fierro, not in Los Santos.
GTA Vice City Stories
- Cholos - A minor gang of antagonists, which the members are all Mexicans, despite the gang name "Cholos", a slang for Mexican OGs.
- Madrazo Cartel - A powerful Mexican drug cartel led by Martín Madrazo.
- Los Santos Vagos. An equivalent of the 3D Universe gang. Biggest Mexican gang in Los Santos.
- Varrios Los Aztecas. Another revision of the 3D Universe gang. This time involved in drug dealing, opposed to its 3D counterpart.
GTA Vice City
- Pedro Garcia - The Mexican Arms Dealers boss, is Mexican.
GTA San Andreas
- Cesar Vialpando - CJ's brother in law and the leader of the Varrios Los Aztecas, is Mexican.
- Jose, Sunny, Gal and Hazer - All high-ranking VLA members, are Mexicans.
- T-Bone Mendez - The San Fierro Rifa boss, is Mexican.
- Big Poppa and Freddy - Both Vagos members, are Mexicans.
- Jimmy Hernandez - A deceased honest C.R.A.S.H. cop, is Mexican.
- Alfonso Vasquez. A powerful drug baron of Mexican descent.
- January Natasha Vasquez . Daughter of Alfonso, of Mexican descent.
- Mr. Santo. A Mexican/American involved in loan sharking.
- Martin Madrazo - Mexican drug lord.
- Javier Madrazo - Cousin of Martín Madrazo.
- Patricia Madrazo - Wife of Martín Madrazo, love interest of Trevor Philips.
- Oscar Guzman - Mexican arms dealer.
- Alonzo - A customer of Downtown Cab Co.
- Liz Macallen - Alonzo's girlfriend. Potential booty call for Franklin Clinton.
- Raul - Manager of Downtown Cab Co.
- Gustavo Mota - An experienced gunner of Mexican descent. Former member of Los Santos Vagos.
- Esteban Jimenez, Edgar Carlos, Pedro Luna, Alphonse and José - Members of Los Santos Vagos.
- Ortega - Leader of the Varrios Los Aztecas.
- Andreas Sanchez - FIB agent of Mexican descent.
- Taliana Martinez - A talented driver of Mexican descent.
- Manuel - A Mexican descent inhabitant of San Andreas.
- Don Cheto - Host of East Los FM.
- Camilo Lara - Host of East Los FM.
- Pan Mexicano - A store in Los Flores and East Los Santos, Los Santos, it means in spanish "Mexican Bread", with the slogan "Hecho aqui mismo" and it means : "Done right here."
- Pan Mexicano Bakery - A store in East Los Santos, which is a part from the Pan Mexicano.
- Productos Mexicano - East Los Santos, Los Santos.
- Productos Mexicano Flowers - East Los Santos, Los Santos.
- Groceries Productos Mexicanos - East Los Santos, Los Santos.
- Mexican Food & Salvadorean Food - El Corona, Los Santos.
- Guadalajara Jewelry Plaza - Commerce, Santa Maria Beach, Temple and Verdant Bluffs, Los Santos.
Grand Theft Auto V
- The Mexican flag can be seen at the Los Santos Country Club and the Jetsam Terminal.
- The San Andreas Flight School Update added a Mexico Chute Bag in the game.
- If San Andreas was a real place and the in game Route 13 would be what its modeled after, it would be 13 kilometers away from Mexico.