According to Michelle, she has had a long-time passion for cars. She claims she began racing bikes at the age of twelve, and that her first car was a Perennial. At an unknown point in time, Michelle qualified as a mechanic and opened her own garage in Downtown San Fierro.
Michelle can be encountered next to the water cooler near the back door inside the driving school in Doherty, San Fierro talking to a pedestrian, but is not always encountered, and often disappears if the player exits the Driving School or does a Driving School challenge. To get her attention, Carl must have a fat level over 50% and a high sex appeal, although this can be skipped if the player has full sex appeal or has collected all oysters.
This type of date is unique to Michelle, and it is by far the easiest date type of them all. For this date, Michelle wants to drive. If you are in a car when you start the date, then Carl will immediately exit the car and enter through the passenger side. If not, Carl can simply jack a car and the two will swap seats.
Once done, Michelle will drive around San Fierro while the camera is in cinematic mode. All you can do during this date is change the radio station and change the camera view. After driving around for about 2 or 3 in-game hours, she'll drive back to her place and the date will end successfully, although you are given no chance to kiss her or give her flowers. Your car appears to become immune to damage during this special date, preventing road accidents from happening..
If you get out of the car while Michelle is driving, she will drive off and the game will tell you that she stole your car, and the date ends as a failure. She will disappear soon after though, so the car, now without a driver, will just stop or crash into whatever is in front of it.
During this date, Michelle will make use of any Nitro that your vehicle has ready. She will automatically turn it on herself if it's available, speeding up your car. Once the nitro runs out, and goes through the recharge time, she will enable it again.
If the player is already above 40% and the "Hot coffee" is already finished, Carl will respawn in the passenger seat of the vehicle that he and Michelle Used for this date.
Michelle will start letting you in at about 40% relationship, unless you've collected all 50 oysters in which case she'll let you in on the first date (unless the date fails).
- For dating: You can use Michelle's Auto Repair, located at her home. It works just like a Pay 'n' Spray, but it's free. A glitch exists however, if the player tries to get in the garage with less than 100 dollars, the repairs won't be done, claiming the player does not have enough money, just like in a regular Pay 'N' Spray.
- At 50%: She will give you the keys to her Monster.
- At 100%: She gives you a Racing Suit, blue overalls with a Michelle's Auto Repair logo on the back.
- A glitch occurs after hooking up with Michelle. After getting her number, go out the back door. Climb on top of the door and get on the roof. The civilian that Michelle was talking to in the Driving School will come falling out of the sky and die.
- Strangely, in the iOS version, there is a glitch with Michelle where she if wants to drive the car, CJ will exit the car before the drive starts instead of changing seats, usually leading to the player failing the date and losing whatever car they brought.
- Michelle's car has a license plate reading "NOS," referring to nitrous oxide or more simply put, Nitro, which is an available modification to all customizable cars in GTA: San Andreas. This is commonly used in races to gain an advantage over opponents, which explains the reference between the license plate and the type of personality that Michelle has, being an enthusiastic about cars and racing.
- On rare occasions she appears in Vigilante missions as a criminal and in street races, much like other girlfriends do.
- There are several dildos in her garage.