- "This is strictly classified. Nothing goes on here. Close the file, please."
- — GTA San Andreas Website.
As stated by its name, the ranch is owned by Government agent Mike Toreno. However, the ranch becomes available as a save point after Carl Johnson receives a mystery phone call from the ranch upon completing the mission Yay Ka-Boom-Boom. When the player has started these missions the game can be saved there. A boat dock can be found in the ranch's lake, and what appears to be a small garage is located next to the ranch. However, no vehicles can be saved here.
The ranch is located on a dirt road which turns off from the San Fierro Bypass and runs past the ranch before rejoining the road outside Las Barrancas. Because of this, a relatively high volume of traffic passes the ranch.
After completing Vertical Bird, heavy weapons will spawn in the house.
Tip: To stock up on ammunition for the above weapons, pick up the weapon(s) desired, save the game (at the ranch) and repeat.
- Washington - Because this particular Washington is a government vehicle, entering it will automatically give the player a one star wanted level. Later in the game, however, this wanted level is disabled.
- Inside the ranch house, there is a large poster-sized map of San Andreas on the wall. This is actually a beta map of San Andreas, and it features several differences from the final version of the game; For example, in the beta map, the town of Bayside doesn't exist, and there is a small island in the middle of San Fierro Bay which isn't there in the final game.
- An identical map can also be found inside the Lil' Probe Inn.
- Two Oysters