|For other uses of the name Bellic, see Bellic|
- "My son, thank you for your e mail. It made me cry. At least you are well and happy. I know you cannot live here and be well. I hope happiness finds you. Look after cousin. He is good boy. I dream of both of you settling down with nice women. It is what his mother would have wanted, as well. I will write soon."
- ―Milica Bellic in one of her e-mails to Niko Bellic.
Milica Bellic is an unseen character in Grand Theft Auto IV.
She is not seen in the game, however, a few e-mails are sent to Niko's email inbox during the course of the GTA IV storyline. In her emails, she mentions that she feels guilty that Niko was corrupted by the environment that he grew up in. Sometimes, she speaks to her son in Serbian "Nadam se da si dobro i da si srecan u Americi." which translates as "I hope you are well and are happy in America."
Towards the end of the storyline, Milica sends an e-mail to Niko confirming Roman's marriage, happy that Roman is "settling down." Milica loves her son, and likes to know that he is safe. It is implied that Roman is fond of her too.
- In Serbia, the name Milica is the most common female name.
- Milica's e-mail address is <MilicaBellic@eyefind.info>.
- Even if the player chooses to respond negatively to her e-mails, Niko will send a positive response to her, which shows that he genuinely cares for his mother and does not want to upset her.
- There is an unused e-mail of hers found in the game's text files,"0x1D323441", that she would have sent to Niko after the mission A Revenger's Tragedy, regarding Roman's death. It reads: "Word in the village is that Roman was killed on wedding day. I know it is true, as I checked on internet. My son, my heart is broken. Please leave evil place. Please go somewhere safe. Please do not get caught up in madness. Please do not become statistic."