Millie's history before the game is unknown. In 1992 by the time CJ arrived in Las Venturas, she was living in a house in Prickle Pine in northern Las Venturas. She works as a croupier at Caligula's Palace casino, and as a dominatrix out of her house, as seen by the interior of her house and the comments she makes while on dates with CJ.
GTA San Andreas
Millie is a croupier at the Caligula's Palace casino in Las Venturas. Carl Johnson and Woozie, owners of The Four Dragons Casino, plan to hold a heist of Caligula's in response for the Mafia ownership of Caligula's trying to squeeze The Four Dragons out of business. She is cased by Woozie's men as a soft target and a possible way into the casino.
In the mission Key to Her Heart, CJ tails Millie home from work, kills the gimp headed to her house and pretends to be him in order to meet her. He continues to date Millie until his progress level with her reaches 35-40%, at which point she invites him into the house and gives him a keycard.
After the heist is successfully pulled off, she phones CJ and requests a share of the cut from the casino heist, which he agrees to.
During dates, the player has the option of having CJ kill Millie, rather than dating her. If he does that, Woozie will call him, saying that he can now access Millie's house and get the keycard. Killing Millie is significantly faster than dating her, and it doesn't prevent the player from gaining 100% completion, as dating girlfriends do not count towards 100% completion.
Between 02:00 - 10:00 and 14:00 - 18:00
Millie likes restaurants; fortunately there's a restaurant not too far southwest of her house.
Take her to the nearest dance club, a club east of The Camel's Toe.
Millie likes about an average speed, and has a pretty generous range of approval, so the player shouldn't have too much trouble keeping her happy. She also likes the area she lives at, so Carl can just drive her in circles around her neighborhood area.
Millie's special date is definitely her easiest date, and probably her best since the player can get a 10% relationship boost from this date even before Millie starts inviting Carl in normally. To get this date, wear the gimp suit. Then, when showing up for a date, Carl will just go inside for "the kinky stuff" instead of taking her out. With this date, Carl cannot give her any gifts or follow it up with coffee.
Millie will only invite inside her house for "coffee" when the relationship with her is about 40%. However, the player receives the usual 5% relationship bonus for "coffee" by performing the special date instead of a standard one.
- At about 35%: After a date, Millie will call Carl and tell that he can go to her house to get her key card.
- At 50%: The player is rewarded the keys to her car, a pink Club.
- There is no 100% reward for dating Millie.
- She will refuse to go on a date with Carl if he is "not fit."
- Millie's car has the license plate reading "SPANK". This obviously is a reference to her BDSM activites, and may be a reference to the drug SPANK in Grand Theft Auto III
- Millie may possibly take her name from the actress of the same name
- Although there is a pink Club parked outside Millie's house, she drives a pink Feltzer when stalking the player dating another girlfriend.
- GTA San Andreas