- "Keep back, I'm warning you! I'll kill him if you don't let me go! I'm very happy to kill him man, very happy!"
- ―The assassin.
The assassin's only appearance is during the mission Street of Rage, where he, along other minor Korean cronies, assaults Wade Heston and his squad. He corners the leader of the group in an alley and watches on him, arming himself with a minigun. Huang Lee from the Algonquin Triads raids the attack and manages to kill the assassins. He rescues Heston from the Minigun Assassin, by killing him when he is not shooting. He appears to be an important member of the gang, and appears to know Wu Lee personally.
- Street of Rage (Killed)
- In-game he uses the same model as a normal Korean gang member.
- He is quite difficult to kill; there are a few strategies to finish him off:
- Get a Stubby Shotgun, and when he's reloading, shoot him in the back.
- Use the nearby Grenades to blow him up when you're behind a wall and he's close enough to be attacked.
- Using a Molotov Cocktail, it is possible to set him on fire from afar, but doing so might risk the player being killed or wounded too.
- Alternatively, when he's reloading the Minigun, you can use a Chainsaw or Sword to slit him in the back from behind.
- The assassin uses normal NPC voice sounds when punched/killed/on fire.