|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
Trevor must hijack a cargo plane, by crashing into the aircraft's cargo bay, with his Duster. After exiting the now destroyed duster Trevor takes cover and uses a combat mg to kill the merrywheather mercs on board. After Trevor makes his way to the cockpit he is confronted by a single pilot who threatens Trevor with a pistol. After the pilot is killed Trevor takes control of the cargo plane.
Soon afterwards, two US Air Force P-996 LAZER jets arrive and demand that Trevor land the plane or be shot down.
Trevor refuses to comply, and one of the plane's engines is hit by a missile. Forced to abandon the plane, Trevor must jump out from the back, and parachute to safety. The plane crashes into the Alamo Sea.
- Trevor mentions Hove Beach, a neighborhood in GTA IV.
- The plane will always crash into the sea regardless where the player bails out.
- The cargo plane has many similarities to a large cargo plane featured in Saints Row The Third.
- On approach whilst in the Duster, Ron claims the cargo plane has four jets however it has four pods each containg two jets.
- The soldier carrying the Rocket Launcher will only shoot 3 or 4 rockets at the player.
- In the beta mission, there was a Crusader instead of a Mesa.