- "Now, there's a ruined town out west of here. Aldea Malvada. And there's some piece of shit DEA officer meeting with an FBI agent with a dossier. Now, CJ, you get the dossier and you make both of them disappear!"
- ―Frank Tenpenny
Carl visits C.R.A.S.H. at their house in Prickle Pine, Las Venturas and finds the duo getting a grill ready. Things start out normal, but a paranoid Tenpenny reveals that their careers are in jeopardy and Tenpenny needs Carl to get a dossier containing dirt on the duo and kill the DEA and FBI agents.
Carl heads to Aldea Malvada and intercepts the meeting, killing the duo and claiming the dossier.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Kill the target and grab the evidence dossier
- The target is dead and has dropped the evidence dossier, grab it before anyone else does
Like all missions for Tenpenny, there is no reward.
Post mission phone call
Frank Tenpenny: Carl! You got that dossier?
Carl Johnson: Yeah, I got the files. What you want me to do with 'em?
Frank Tenpenny: We need to meet up someplace quiet and take care of things. There's a ghost town, Las Brujas in the devil's Castle, you know it?
Carl Johnson: Yeah, I'll find it.
Frank Tenpenny: I know you will. I'll see you there. Carl.
- The FBI agents carry AK-47s and Micro-SMGs. This is the only mission in which they use AKs. However, if the player kills the target before he gets into the helicopter, the agents will revert to using Micro-SMGs.
- If the player plays the mission on the Android version, the grill can be seen jumping on the right side of the screen. The grill can be hidden on the left side of the CRT (if the player plays the mission on PS2/Xbox).