Miss T is a hip hop clothing brand that makes women's hip hop/street style clothes in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V. It is featured in the in-game website www.peepthatshit.com under the "Hip Hop" shopping section. The clothing brand's name could be a reference to the Grand Theft Auto III character Misty, and is a possible parody of clothing brand Miss Sixty, also paying homage to famous showman Mister T.
Rudy D'Avanzo often visits Miss T.
GTA IV + Episodes from Liberty City
- Columbus Avenue, Middle Park East, Liberty City
- Liberty Lane, City Hall, Liberty City
- Albany Avenue,Middle Park East, Algonquin, Liberty City
Grand Theft Auto V
- Some African-American prostitutes can sometimes be seen wearing clothing with the Miss T logo on the back.
- Miss T is seen in Trevor's trailer at about 0:33 for GTA V.