- "Mr. Weston is one of the most brilliant investors the world has ever known. He's... He's obviously a maverick."
- ― Molly Schultz, expressing her devout fondness for her employer.
She's Devin Weston's lawyer, as well as the Senior Vice President and General Counsel to his business.
Molly Schultz graduated from Vespucci University with a degree in Law and an Msc in Corporate Raiding from ULSA. After training at Feist & Welch, she spent five years working for the in-house Litigation team of Globe Oil before moving to Redwood Cigarettes, where she successfully overturned 26 class action lawsuits linking tobacco to lung cancer. She was then headhunted by Devin Weston for his 'Resistance Training in Rwanda' benefit workout in 2009.
Events in GTA V
As Weston's trusted lieutenant, Schultz often handles the contacts between Weston and the three protagonists. Her final appearances come when she is told by Weston to take and store a copy of a film produced by Michael De Santa and Solomon Richards to her flight.
Unwilling to surrender his first movie, Michael chases her to the Los Santos International Airport. Schultz attempts to escape Michael by running to a Jet in Weston's hangar. However, she is accidentally sucked into the jet's turbine and chopped up, killing her instantly.
It is implied throughout the game that Molly is in love with Devin Weston. On Weston's Lifeinvader page, Schultz invites Weston to spend the night at her house. Weston does not appear to reciprocate Molly's feelings (and describes her as "highly strung" to Michael), as Franklin Clinton tells Molly he won't fall in love with her no matter how hard she tries. Trevor Philips appears to have a crush on Molly, but she finds him repulsive.
- GTA V
- In GTA Online character customization's lifestyle, if the character is female and "Doing Legal Work" is heavily assigned, the character might get Molly's outfit.
- Her favorite radio stations might be Soulwax FM and FlyLo FM.
- Schultz's phone number is 346-555-0174. If the player dials this number after "I Fought the Law", they will be directed to Cletus Ewing's voicemail.
- She has unused clothes found in the game files. Those consist of differently colored suits, a skirt, a light sweater and a scarf.