Momma's is located in Saint Mark's, Portland Island, Liberty City. The restaurant has been in business since 1968 and is run by Toni's mother. Ma lives at the restaurant and her son, Toni, moves in between 1998 and 2001. The restaurant is frequented by Leone Family gang members, including Salvatore Leone. The interior is inaccessible in both games.
The Restaurant also features a cramped parking lot, where a Kuruma is parked in GTA III, and a Mafia Sentinel parked in GTA LCS. Both vehicles are often alarmed. The parking lot is missing in GTA Advance for some unknown reasons.
Grand Theft Auto III
- Cipriani's Chauffeur
- Taking Out The Laundry
- The Pick-Up
- Salvatore's Called A Meeting
- Triads and Tribulations
- Blow Fish
Grand Theft Auto Advance
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- As the advertisement from GTA III says, it's possible that the Cipriani family was in Liberty City some time around 1968.
- Although reflecting American pronounciation, both 'Momma' and 'Restaurante' are misspelled. Correct Italian would read 'Mamma', i.e 'mom', and 'Ristorante', i.e 'restaurant'. Hence, the English name with proper Italian words would be 'Mamma's Ristorante'.
- In GTA Advance, there is a outdoor in the front with a image of some food with an phalic format.
- Also, in GTA Advance, the restaurant is incorrectly located in Portland Beach. The same mistake happened to Marco's Bistro location in this game.
- During the cutscenes in GTA Advance, the restaurant uses the same artwork as the Ristorante Italiano in Pike Creek.
- Coincidentally, in both three games, there are 5 missions that starts in the restaurant. (During Jump Start and Cipriani's Chauffeur, the restaurant appears as the destination point and during The Sicilian Gambit, the restaurant appears in the final cutscene of the game).