- Forbes: "So, Vic, you wanna hear about a little plan that is going to make us three very rich?"
- Vic: "What's the risk?"
- Forbes: "Let me put it like this: You will not be handling any drugs. All I need you to do is keep the cops busy while Lance and I steal some merch off the scum that brought it into this country."
- —Bryan Forbes explains his plan to Victor and Lance Vance
Victor visits Forbes' apartment to see him and Lance. After an argument, the trio head to a warehouse to pick up a decoy van to be used during a drug run. After arriving at a warehouse, which is being monitored by the police, they drive the van inside. A few minutes later, Vic drives the decoy van back out to lure the police away from Lances and Forbes. Once Lance and Forbes reach their destination with the van containing the drugs, Vic loses his wanted level and the mission is completed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the decoy van
- Get to the warehouse
- Get back in the decoy van
- Drive south and away from Lance
- The cops are on to you. Don't lose your wanted level
- Keep your wanted level until Lance reaches his destination
- Lance has made it back to the lockup! Lose the cops
Post mission pager message
Lance Vance: I don't trust Forbes, man. Meet me up at the Arena...
- On the PS2 version, a glitch may occur whereby no police cars or VCPD Cheetahs pursue the player, though Police Mavericks will still spawn.
- The name of the mission is a reference to the Dire Straits song of the same name.
- This is the first mission in the game where it is possible to obtain a six-star wanted level.