|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Country:||United States of America|
Montgomery is a small town located in northern Red County, just three miles from Bone County, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is connected to the Montgomery Intersection which connects it, via a major highway, to Las Venturas to the north and Los Santos to the south.
Montgomery is either named after Nicholas Montgomery, the cutscene supervising sound editor for the game, or Lee Montgomery, who did interior environment art, or perhaps both. There is a sign just outside Montgomery which claims that the town's population is 3,623. Montgomery is an essential hub in Red County due to its central location, medical center (the only such facility in Red County), and many businesses.
Businesses and Locations
- Big S Liquor and Deli
- Bio Engineering
- Crippen Memorial Hospital Store
- Hannibal Liquor
- Inside Track
- Last Drop Warehouse Services
- Locals Only!
- Marvin's Hardware
- Montgomery Apartment Building
- Nice Buns
- Raimi Realty
- Sprunk Factory
- Tosser Gas station
- The Well Stacked Pizza Co. (Not shown on map)
- MP5 - At the back of the burned down building
- Satchel Charge - In an alleyway beside the Inside Track building
- Body Armor - In the trailer park
- Montgomery appears to be based on Truckee, California.
- In Grand Theft Auto IV, a female Myroomonline.net user known as "damagedwisd0m" is from Montgomery.