|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
While being in Free Mode, in order to start a MC, the player needs to purchase a Clubhouse property in the Maze Bank Foreclosures website. After buying a Clubhouse, the player can now become the president of their own MC at anytime using the Interaction Menu. Being a member of a Motorcycle Club works in a similar way to the Organizations system, Club Work and Challenges can be started via the Interaction Menu. The Menu also allows the players belonging to a MC to use abilities that are unique for each rank.
A Motorcycle Club can only have a maximum of 8 members, including the president. Each player that joins to the MC will start as a prospect, this can be altered in the Interaction Menu; each role can start their own challenges and use their own abilities, as indicated below. The president can recruit other players via the Interaction Menu, offering to nearby, looking for MC, friends, crew members and rival MC players.
Motorcycle Club's president can also purchase different types of warehouses via The Open Road Network that can be used to generate an income for the Club. The president can only buy one type of warehouse at a time, meaning that the president can buy up to 5 warehouses, each one of them being a different type of the other, being: Document Forgery, Weed Farm, Counterfeit Cash, Methamphetamine and Cocaine.
- Deathmatch - The MC challenges another MC or Organization to a team deathmatch.
- Joust - The MC challenges another MC to a motorcycle deathmatch.
- Stand Your Ground - the MC protects an area from other players in the session.
- Sell product - The MC sells product from their business by transporting it to various places on the map. If a member carrying product is killed, their product is lost.
- Caged In - similar to Penned In.
After purchasing a Clubhouse, Malc will contact the Motorcycle Club offering different jobs for that can be done in order to obtain cash and RP rewards. Other players in the session can interfere in the MC's operation.
These are the following contracts, which will cycle by 3 in the Clubhouse and some of them require more members in the Motorcycle Club, these can be started only in the Motorcycle Club's clubhouse:
- Cracked - The MC cracks a defended safe and transports its money to a drop-off location.
- Guns for Hire - The MC transports two vehicles of allies to a location on the map, then defends them from NPC bikers.
- Gunrunning - The MC disrupts a weapon deal, steals the weapons and delivers it to a drop-off location.
- Jailbreak - The MC steals the Prison Bus and transports a prisoner to a dropoff point.
- Nine Tenths of the Law - The MC steals some motorcycles and delivers them to a dropoff location.
- Torched - The MC travels to a location to destroy 10 crates of munitions.
- Weapon of Choice - The MC assassinates targets with a given weapon. Partial rewards are given for assassinations with the wrong weapon.
- Criminal Mischief - Members compete to hit the most vehicles with biker melee within 10 minutes, with bonus points rewarded for higher-end vehicles. After a short while, a specially marked vehicle appears on the map - the first member to hit it gains bonus points. Initiated by the President.
- Search and Destroy - Members compete to kill the most targets identified by photos sent to their phone. Points are deducted for killing civilians. Initiated by the President.
- Wheelie Rider - Members compete to perform the longest wheelie within 5 minutes. Initiated by the President.
- Hit & Ride - Members compete to drive-by-motorcycle kill as many randomly spawned gang members within 10 minutes. Double points are rewarded for kills done by biker melee, no points rewarded for collision kills and points are deducted for killing civilians. Initiated by the Vice President.
- Rippin' It Up - Members compete to cause the most property damage within 5 minutes while on motorcycles. Initiated by the Enforcer.
- On The Run - Members compete to survive a 5-star wanted level the longest on motorcycles. Initiated by the Sergeant-at-Arms.
MC Ranks and Abilities
Available to all members
- Return Personal Vehicle to Garage: Return the player's Personal Vehicle to Garage.
- Call Motorcycle: Summon one of the player's Bikes.
- Lead Formation: Club members ride close behind the leader to attain increased health/armor regeneration and a slipstream speed boost. A maximum of one formation leader can be active at once.
- Target Rival: Mark any player as a Target.
- Drop Bull Shark Testosterone - $1000
- Lead Formation: see President.
- Request Vehicle: At a cost of $1000, call in a Dubsta, Slamvan, BF Injection, Moonbeam or an unarmed Buzzard.
- Race to Point: Initiate a race to the clubhouse or a random location. The winner receives a cash reward.
- Drop Molotov - $200
- Drop Armor - $1000
- Request Hit: Sends a hit squad to attack a player.
- Drop Armor - $1000